Who sells the best Nic VG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ericsgreen

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2021
Well I'm curious what nude armor is now...

I got 2l of the %50/50 pg/vg from heartland, it's all they had and fine for short term use, it's clear and no smell but it does have a taste, I imagine at 3mg/ml or 6, even 12 with fruit flavors would probably be fine, or maybe I'm just used to different nic, I've got bunch of freebase and salt from nicotine river, some from hiliq and Carolina, it's definitely usable but I'm thinking to try delosi

It's not peppery, it's not harsh, it just has a taste that isn't ideal, I can't pin it down, but on near unflavored tobacco pod liquid it's not what I hoped for, still for nearly pre ban prices, maybe, I was just looking to get few more to feel better about my freezer

Ericsgreen

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2021
I've ordered and received 4L from them during the last month though, and I'm just a retail buyer.

The red/pink color is so weird. :blink: I can't imagine what could've caused it to be, or turn to, that color. Unacceptable nic base that some have received from other vendors, like Nicotine River, has been medium-darker amber colored or brownish.

I'd personally be tempted to use that weird, red/pink, stinky stuff as outdoor insecticide. There will likely be many of us around later, who way over-bought on nic base and could share with other members of our then very geriatric crowd. :)

That is funny, feels like I can't quite have enough, maybe when the nic calcutor says I've got enough for 50yrs, but like, they could make a breakthru and lifespans double, then what

And this is weird but I've got stuff that sat out, probably 6 years now, it's past yellow, not quite brown but it's got a wicked throat hit, great for after dinner sometimes

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Well I'm curious what nude armor is now...

I got 2l of the %50/50 pg/vg from heartland, it's all they had and fine for short term use, it's clear and no smell but it does have a taste, I imagine at 3mg/ml or 6, even 12 with fruit flavors would probably be fine, or maybe I'm just used to different nic, I've got bunch of freebase and salt from nicotine river, some from hiliq and Carolina, it's definitely usable but I'm thinking to try delosi

It's not peppery, it's not harsh, it just has a taste that isn't ideal, I can't pin it down, but on near unflavored tobacco pod liquid it's not what I hoped for, still for nearly pre ban prices, maybe, I was just looking to get few more to feel better about my freezer

I agree that heartland unfortunately has a taste. Unfortunately, my whole nic stash is heartland. But it was too cheap to pass up. It makes me gag if I try to vape it unflavored (well that and the sweetness of VG also makes me gag if unflavored). But fortunately the few flavors I vape all I need is about 2-6% (depending on the flavor) to completely mask the heartland nic flavor. Most of my heartland nic came clear and odorless so I have yet to try that. The stuff I'm getting a taste from is the first couple liters that came slightly yellow and with a slight odor.

Ericsgreen

ECF Veteran
    Mar 20, 2021
    I agree that heartland unfortunately has a taste. Unfortunately, my whole nic stash is heartland. But it was too cheap to pass up. It makes me gag if I try to vape it unflavored (well that and the sweetness of VG also makes me gag if unflavored). But fortunately the few flavors I vape all I need is about 2-6% (depending on the flavor) to completely mask the heartland nic flavor. Most of my heartland nic came clear and odorless so I have yet to try that. The stuff I'm getting a taste from is the first couple liters that came slightly yellow and with a slight odor.

Yeah it's not trash, I can probably even get used to the taste in tobacco mixes, but I'd have rather paid $26 more per liter for delosi, I needed an excuse to buy more maybe

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Yeah it's not trash, I can probably even get used to the taste in tobacco mixes, but I'd have rather paid $26 more per liter for delosi, I needed an excuse to buy more maybe

Yeah if I could do it all over again I would have diversified my stash a little. I don't have funds to buy another liter or 2 somewhere else nor do I have any more freezer space.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I emailed Nude Nicotine and asked if there was anything wrong with the armor products and they responded NO.

/QUOTE/
    Hi,
    No not at all, we have just discontinued making that product.

Have a great day!
    Yep, they stopped making the three different Armor nicotine's some time back. IIRC like a couple years ago.

My nic stash is all Nude Nicotine Armor and Armor v2 extended shelf life nic in 120ml bottles. I just started using a bottle from 2015 about a week ago. It's excellent nic, odorless, always very clear and never any peppery taste.

FWIW, the Armor nic used 99.9% pure medical-grade Argon gas to displace all oxygen within the bottle before sealing. Armor v2 has an inlet seal that allows a luer-slip syringe tip to be inserted through the septum into the bottle to draw nic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread