Who sells the best tobacco juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

teslastick

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
OR
Took me 9 months and hundreds of dollars to find the perfect juice from gotvapes. Was their Americano. But then they changed the formula, and it hasn't been the same since last Christmas or so. If anyone has tried their old Americano and knows of anything like it plz lmk.

So I'm on the hunt for something else. Any opinions are welcome.

Thx.

Last edited:

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
I never tried the GotVapes Americano, so I can't help you find a close replacement.

The number of vendors making their own natural tobacco extracts and selling great tobacco-flavor juices is growing exponentially. There are so many now---at least 15 or 20---that I wouldn't even presume to offer a list. Shop around, read the reviews, and I'm sure you'll find many tobacco eliquids that could satisfy you, perhaps even more than Americano did.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Tesla, how would you describe Americano? From GV's description, it sounds like a Marlboro-type flavor. In that case, I would highly recommend Backo from Backwoods. It is a very true and clean tobacco extract. Virginia is also very good, and has a nice kiss of sweetness to it.

I never tried the GotVapes Americano, so I can't help you find a close replacement.

The number of vendors making their own natural tobacco extracts and selling great tobacco-flavor juices is growing exponentially. There are so many now---at least 15 or 20---that I wouldn't even presume to offer a list. Shop around, read the reviews, and I'm sure you'll find many tobacco eliquids that could satisfy you, perhaps even more than Americano did.

I think that a list well worth making. It is definitely a growing niche in the marketplace. Also, I have noticed that some vendors are quite reluctant to divulge how or where they source their tobacco flavors, whereas others are quite happy to tout that their tobaccos are NET.

There is also a distinction to be made between TA, NET, maceration, etc. so it can get very confusing.

Last edited:

KDude

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2012
Texas
I think Halo makes good ones. Even if not naturally extracted, they create the sensation and basic taste well. I like all of their tobaccos except Smooth 8. I've tried Vaperite's Organic which is good, but doesn't have the same type of kick. It's rich, but too smooth for me. I've tried some of the more exotic tobaccos from want2vape (mostly cigar tastes), but I might've not let them steep long enough. They were too grassy. Same with Backwoods Brew (too grassy). I have some Goodejuice being shipped in, and I've heard good things about them.

Another non extracted tobacco is Vaporstation's line. I have Tampa and Texas. They're OK, but not really my thing.. too nutty. If you like Marlboro Lights, Tampa is a good alternative.

TheGirlfriend

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2012
Plano TX
I researched a lot for my boyfriend before buying from Backwoods Brew to find a range of tobacco flavors for him to find one he liked. From what he tells me, it's impossible to find a liquid that really tastes like a cigarette so you just gotta find something you like and vape that.

However, I will say that researching for two nights straight before ordering from them made me feel that Backwoods Brew had a really good following when it came to their tobacco flavors (though they are also pretty popular with their other flavors.)

I got him Backo which he didn't really like, Casablanca which he did, and Adirondack which he'd get again but I don't think he liked it as much as Casablanca.

He's also gotten Broad Street from DFWVAPOR and even though that's their most popular one, he didn't like it; felt there was too much of a honey flavor in it.

FWIW: he used to smoke turkish silver camels, and would switch to American Spirits gray pack when we could find it in the store. Looking at American Spirits' wiki page, the gray pack is their Perique Rich cig. Granted, on the rare occasion when a battery dies and he grabs a cig, he hates it now-- but maybe that'll give you an impression of if your tastes might overlap.

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
I just bought a bunch of premium tobacco flavors from VaporBeast and loving them. I will be doing a review on them soon, but wow they have been outstanding! Holy Grail Ry4 is really special and different from any Ry4 I've had! The Kick Ash Tabaco is really good, and the Ice Box Menthol literally left me speechless! A new juice player has arrived! I just hope they continue to add flavors as they got a good thing going!
http://www.vaporbeast.com/e_liquid_s/1829.htm

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
I have tried quite a few different tobacco juices from different vendors.
I seem to like tobacco variants more than just straight tobacco flavors.
I just got an order in from Smokeless Image with Desert Joe, 555 and RY4 all in 18 mg nic.
555 is a smokey flavored tobacco with a slight nutty undertone, not real sweet, good TH and nice vapor production. I give SI's 555 a thumbs up.
Desert Joe is a smooth tobacco juice with a light smokey flavor has an ever slight sweetness to it , gives a good TH and nice vapor. I give SI's Desert Joe a thumbs up.
SI's RY4 is quite different from the regular RY4 that I am used to vaping, it is has more tobacco flavor and less caramel
and vanilla and less sweetness than other RY4's I have tried. It is not bad at all, just was not as RY4ish as what I was expecting.

I got a bottle of Halo's Prime 15 from another vendor to try. Wasn't sure how I would like it after the divisive reviews I read here on the forum but I do like it quite well.

I have also tried Boba's Bounty and that is really tasty, as many others here have stated. Boba's Bounty gets a thumbs up.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I just received a 24mg tobacco sampler from Halo that included 6-7ml bottles of Torque56, Captain Jack, HX3, Prime 15, Tribecca, and Midnight Apple. I've tried them all and my favorites are Torque56 and Prime 15. Both are very clean and some of the most accurate renditions of cigarette taste that I've come across. With Torque56 you even get a touch of nicotine burn on exhale here and there. I never tried Halo juice, especially Torque56 because of the crazy throat hit everyone talked about. It's about on a par with a Red Marlboro ... good, natural throat hit, but not too much. I was expecting a coughing fit, but was pleasantly surprised.

My definition of good TH is a sense of feeling the inhale when it goes down, but not irritation.

I'll be ordering more. All of the sample flavors were good and I'll order some 30ml bottles of Torque56 and Prime15. I found their descriptions to be accurate, with the exception of Caption Jack. I sensed no more TH from it than I did from Torque15.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread