Who sells unflavored zero-nic juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Michigan
Reason I'm asking: I got a neighbor heavily into vaping. He has very little money, being on a low fixed disability income. Luckily he is also not fussy about flavors and I dump all my "meh" juices on him.

However, I've been buying 24 mg and sometimes 30 mg juice because that's what works for me...that's a bit high for him and he prefers 18 mg. I'd like to get something for him so he can cut the nicotine level - does finding zero-nic unflavored juice sound like a plan? I know it might mute the flavor but like I said, he's not really fussy.

Open to any suggestions, thanks!

BlownAway

Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
United States
Last edited:

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
OK, I had thought of that - so where do I buy unflavored VG/PV juice? As I understand, VG is hard to find at brick and mortar stores.

I could google around (searching ECF didn't bring up anything handy) but I was hoping someone could point me towards a specific vendor...

Try www.essentialdepot.com - I believe they also have a promo code here on ECF. Awesome of you to be helping out like that!

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
I bought mine about a month ago too - I might have gotten the preprice raise price, but I bought so much other stuff at the same time that I'm not sure ($170 later.... lol) - I listed current price in my post because of that :)

Darn! I wanted to beat you...oh well. Do they have anything else we can use here?

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Darn! I wanted to beat you...oh well. Do they have anything else we can use here?

LOL! You might have beat me, and you definitely did if you only bought the PG/VG! They have lots of other great stuff (but not for vaping). Their 100% organic Shea butter is wonderful, their essential oils are great... I've been buying from them off and on for a long time & haven't found a single product that wasn't wonderful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread