• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Who ships to Israel, accepts Paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saucyminx, as I'm coming to Israel in 2 weeks, can you tell me, how it looks there? Can I bring my stuff here and can I walk in the streets with it?

Hi! Yes, I don't think you'll have a problem. Just because they banned import doesn't mean they'll take it away from you in the street :D I promise, no one will care. Israelis have a very laid back attitude about everything... socially, I mean.

hmm.. My aunt uses one when she flies from France to Israel (she has an eGo and flies often) but I'm not sure if she flies Air France or El Al..... from what I'm told, they used to pass out PVs on airplanes a few years ago, to the smokers (but I can't remember where I heard that..)

If you're really worried about someone saying something to you, just go into the bathroom to vape :D

utak3r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Szczecin, Poland
but I'm not sure if she flies Air France or El Al.....

I'm flying with a Polish airlines LOT :)

from what I'm told, they used to pass out PVs on airplanes a few years ago, to the smokers (but I can't remember where I heard that..)

I've heard that, too :)

BTW I'm gonna sleep in Tel Aviv and driving every day to Kfar Saba :) I saw it's around 30C there now - how it's feeling for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread