Who should we blame for the failure of Safe Cig? John Cameron?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindsayfox

ECF Veteran
As you probably have already heard, Safe Cig is out of business (if this is news to you read this post to catch up).

Robert Deak (Rob Deak) shared a story few hours ago about the operation of Safe Cig and John Cameron's involvement with the company. Read the entire article here: Mr. Cameron Keep Your Word • Theft and Robbery -

Based on the story, it seems to me that John Cameron is one of the major reasons Safe Cig couldn't stay in business. Basically he is accused of theft and robbery, which imo doesn't seem too far from reality. You be the judge.

metropolitan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
new york city
If this is true, it's a disgusting story. John Cameron, just your common lowlife fraudster. I wonder what John has to say in his defense. Maybe James can do something, it reflects badly on the Cameron name.
if i were james cameron i'd stay as far away from my brother as i could.

i personally love my brother but i can't be held responsible for all his f---ups just because we share the same parents.

lindsayfox

ECF Veteran
James Cameron (Successful Hollywood director)

james cameron.jpg

John Cameron (Safe Cig Co-Founder)

john cameron.jpg

Last edited:

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
And why does this same "story" keep getting posted on ECF? This is the second time someone has posted, to the same link, in the last 24 hours. (And why do any former employees of SafeCig think we really care?)

Do you have a link to the other one so we can look and see if one of these needs to be closed for duplication? Thanks! :)

Reactions: awsum140
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread