Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I still use a istick 30 daily, it's my work beater mod.

20171203_075436.jpg

kross8

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2016
    stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
    Fwiw the other day ft had some old style mods on sale..i don't know the name of the part where the atty screws on..but it's not like what we/I use. I always called them pen vapes..a husky one was 1000mah..i think most of these were like 600mah. It was listed under clearance sales

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    I still rotate my old istick 20, 30, and 40 watt mods when I want a real small mod for pocket carry and discrete vaping. I bought those in my second year of vaping. They replaced my old eGo and Joye 510s.

I rotate the old Pico 75W and the new Pico S almost daily. The 75W is a better pocket fit.

I still have my old eGo and Joye 510 from 2010. I recently ran across them. There were several bubble packed eGo coils in the box. I might just put in a coil and try one of them again after almost 10 years for comparison.

Last edited:

silkakc

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 19, 2010
    Canandaigua, NY
    I've been using the same atomizer for the last 6 months! It's a Joye 510 sr and I just love those extinct atties. I have a sandwich baggie of old, sterilized ones that may get me a few more years.

I've tried so many rebuildable atties and tanks and nothing comes close in flavor and volume to a old Joye 510. I'll be so sad when they are all gone.

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    But, it's being used less and less with my recent purchase of a Uwell Crown tank and Jac Vapour Series-B DNA 75W.
    That's been my daily setup for at least a couple of years. :thumb:

Its been a few years since I last used a Provari and cartotank/Kayfun Lite.

Last edited:

Skunk!

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2014
    Las Vegas
    The oldest school setup I still use is my Asmodus mechanical mod and Doge V2 rda. It has been in service for about 5 years and still works/looks almost like new.
    20180330_164630.jpg

Sticks to the fridge better than any other mod I have :)
    20180525_144050.jpg

Old school sleeper coil as well.
    My last set of o rings is about to give out on the Doge.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    I still use and love my original Kayfun Lite tanks. I’m als looking for an old genesis atty called a Pulse G. Anyone know where I can find one?
    Your best bet is a few of those high end Facebook buy and trade groups. I often see some old gennys come up at fair prices....if your interested, PM me and I can join you to a few...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Useful
    Reactions: charlie1465

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    5 year old mechanicals. Happy as can be.
    My daily driver is a mechanical workhorse, also 5 years old, and the name is actually Simple T Workhorse. Ive dropped this thing quite a handful of times, briefly dropped it in some puddles a handful of times, and still works just as well as Day 1.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 18, 2013
    Chicago
    My daily driver is a mechanical workhorse, also 5 years old, and the name is actually Simple T Workhorse. Ive dropped this thing quite a handful of times, briefly dropped it in some puddles a handful of times, and still works just as well as Day 1.

I use Super T workhorses and Precise + 90% of them time. They say you need back ups for your back ups but I don't even think you need a back up Super T. They just don't break.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    I use Super T workhorses and Precise + 90% of them time. They say you need back ups for your back ups but I don't even think you need a back up Super T. They just don't break.
    Nice! Oops, that's what I had meant.. urrgh.. Super T.
    I don't even bring a backup, ever, for my workhorse. My 2 ELAs sit at home. Drop it in a puddle of water, wipe it off.. good to go! Literally did that today in our skiff. No water got in the workhorse or my RTA.

• Winner
    Reactions: charlie1465

basilia

Moved On
    May 24, 2019
    • Deleted by classwife
    • Reason: Spam
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread