Who thinks that.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

riddle80

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2008
Nashville, TN
Haha! He's already answering emails from the time we wake up till the time we go to bed..lol. I'd never see him!

Then again, I'm a freelance designer so I'm always at my computer too. It's crazy how you can be in the same house as someone and not see them much. We're both glued to the computer all the time.

Last edited:

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
I do own the rights to www.e-cigarette-forums.com HOWEVER, I planned on transferring them over to SJ in the next several months. Only purchased so a mirror couldn't be set up.

With that said, even if we did open up our own, I'm still a mod here and would have to patrol ... 2 and once ... no bueno. I prefer everything all together, and like how we have our own subforum! Keeps everything nice/simple/and uncongested.

Sher, just wait until the move ... You think you see a lot of Daniel now ?!?!?! just wait ... we got some long days ahead for that young fella!!! ;)

smokingclam

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Punta Gorda, Florida
Haha! He's already answering emails from the time we wake up till the time we go to bed..lol. I'd never see him!

Then again, I'm a freelance designer so I'm always at my computer too. It's crazy how you can be in the same house as someone and not see them much. We're both glued to the computer all the time.
Pretty bad when you instant message each other in the same house to talk huh?:D

Mrs. CaSH

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2008
Nashville, TN
I'm jealous of daniels and steve's gf for other reasons. Yes I said it!

Mainly steves :p

LOL, so if you're jealous of me, does that mean YOU want to be Steve's gf? That's the way it reads!

Oh and hello everyone! I think this is my first official post. I'm Joanna, Steve's fiance! ;-) Nice to meet everyone!

Tolken

Feb 18, 2009
Seattle, WA
LOL, so if you're jealous of me, does that mean YOU want to be Steve's gf? That's the way it reads!

Oh and hello everyone! I think this is my first official post. I'm Joanna, Steve's fiance! ;-) Nice to meet everyone!

Hey Joanna! I meant it exactly the way it reads :p

I do have to admit that it was at 2 am, and after about two (k....maybe a lil more) bottles of merlot though :D

Rorschach

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
New York, NY

Hiya Joanna! Was wondering when you'd show up on the forums!
It's Morgan, from NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread