Who was able to Get a VV REO WOODVIL or a REO WOODVIL (COLOR?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
I was lucky enough to manage to get one in about a half hour or so, though my #1 and #2 choices were already unavailable before I could get to them so I got my #3 choice. The site really took a beating with this sale :laugh: It'll be my first Reo, too

2a7c27q.jpg

Trapper1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
PA
Yea thats nice that you got yours in half an hour it took me 2 hours before I could make it to the shopping cart even though I didnt get the one I wanted I just wanted one, ended up getting 2 vv's 2 reg woodvil's but it was worth the wait from the reviews I saw these things are quality :)

I was lucky enough to manage to get one in about a half hour or so, though my #1 and #2 choices were already unavailable before I could get to them so I got my #3 choice. The site really took a beating with this sale :laugh: It'll be my first Reo, too

2a7c27q.jpg

Trapper1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
PA
NICE!!! Im glad you got it, I got mine in 2 hours but I was refreshing the page wrong when I would get kicked instead of refreshing the page right when I would get kicked I would just hit the link to the website again......I know for next time. Hope you enjoy and thank you for your help with my provari, provape is going to check it out for me so thats good Im happy with that. Hope you enjoy your new PV :)

Me!!!!!! Took me exactly one hour! what a wild ride!

View attachment 95980

Trapper1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
PA
Yea that was lucky, I wish mine would of went that quick but it definitly got my adrenalin going trying to get them before they sold out

I know I feel like I have battle scares after going through that sale and I was lucky had it bought and paid for by 7:06 and wasn't even late punching in from lunch

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
The hubby and I both got VV Reos but not the ones we REALLY wanted. Considering putting in the classies to see if anyone might want to trade for another VV Woodville. I will post pics when I figure out how if any one is interested. I thought I got a Woodville to but I didn't get a conf email for it. Does that mean I didn't get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread