• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

who was that person vaping in Kohl's

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
hey all,
Last weekend I went to kohl's in lexington and had NO KIdS, NO HUBZ,no reason to rush.
shamefully i tell you i spent 4 hours in this store, man it was fun.

While in the clearance shoes, I found super deals, and all of a sudden I practically walk into a few women , and one caught my attention she was vaping her PV on a lanyard.

Well I was so shocked I acted like a ......, and couldn't make a sentence to save my life. All I could say and do, was show her my little red and green 510 auto pv, and say you go girl. It really surprised me and oh yeah it was hot as hell in there so i was sweating and frustrated a little bit about it.

SO if anyone reads this and maybe it was you or you know who it was, please, forgive me for not stopping and talking more, usually i have to be pulled away from talking about vaping.

So, of the places you can vape in SC is obviously Kohl's, LOLOLOLOL.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!!!

CHRIS

Vapers are showing up everywhere.
Met a lady outside the Charleston International Airport from Florida using hers while waiting for her pickup on Friday.
Hoped to see other Vapers at the Atlanta Airport but didn't. I just vaped away while there.
I did get to educate TSA in Little Rock about the E-cig as they went through the bag cuz of the Riva and Indulgence batteries

umjim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2009
Charleston S.C.
So,here you are,Ron. Took me a while to find you on here with my very limited attention span.Just wanted to say Hi.....was nice to meet (stumble upon) you today at the flea mkt. I gotta pay more attention to......hmmm...forgot what I was going to say.Anyway,I'll stop and visit next time I'm out there. Jim

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Vapers are showing up everywhere.
Met a lady outside the Charleston International Airport from Florida using hers while waiting for her pickup on Friday.
Hoped to see other Vapers at the Atlanta Airport but didn't. I just vaped away while there.
I did get to educate TSA in Little Rock about the E-cig as they went through the bag cuz
of the Riva and Indulgence batteries
Hey ron I was curious abt using ur Pv on the plane.
Do the airports still have those glass rooms for smokers? Even when I smoked I didnt use them too disgusting.
Sounded like you were all over USA!!

Atlanta still has the smoking rooms. I keep planning on going by one and stand outside the glass vaping while the smokers are inside suffocating...lol
Maybe next month. I have to go back out west for a week or 2.

As for using my Riva on the plane. Most airlines are saying no smokeless tobacco or e-cigs. But that doesn't stop me from going to the restroom and taking a couple of puffs, then sit back down.
Although I wouldn't use my Indulgence 6.9v (fog machine) and tempt the smoke detectors

Jim, No problem, I get that too. Stop by and chat a spell

Last edited:

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
so you went thru security and they what, pulled you aside and looked thru your carry-on?
I'm being so curious since i'm planning a trip for later in the year and wanted to be prepared.
Did it set off the walk thru alarms or the wand thingy??
Last travel I did by air I had security take meds and hair stuff out of my bags and put them in a trash can behind the counter and I didn't get them back. i didn't want to have to go thru that again.

Put your juices and liquids in a ziplock bag like you would with the toiletries. For a weeks trip I carried maybe 4 bottles with me. they went in the bin with my jacket or laptop, but in the open.
I carry a rollerbag that is chock full of hard drives, flashdrives, usb connectors, 2 laptops and all sorts of electronics and am used to getting the bag rechecked.
This time they really took interest in the batteries (going and coming back), but I make sure to pack them in the same little case. They pinged on the Riva with a cartomizer and a drip tip. Thats when I got the chance to explain to them what the e-cig is.
You don't keep any metal on your person when going through the metal detectors, I suggest not much jewelry as it sets off the machines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread