Status
Not open for further replies.

DVap

Nicotiana Alchemia
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
Do you think WTA liquid would work as well as snus?

Early on in my testing of WTA liquid, I enlisted some folks for testing who used to smoke a great deal and who really were struggling with ecigs. Some of them were already snus users and they agreed to refrain from using other products while testing the WTA liquid. Response to the WTA liquid was positive with the consensus being that it provided a mood benefit similar to snus.

This is all contained in some very old and very long threads. For more information, check out the three summary posts in my blog.

DVap

Nicotiana Alchemia
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
Are you adding the 4000 + chems back in that we are trying to avoid??? Not being disrespectful just trying to understand how this is accomplished PHD.....

Many of the 4000 (more or less) chemicals in cigarette smoke are pyrolytic.. I.E., they are the result of combustion. In the case of WTA, we isolate the nicotine and nicotine-like chemicals (alkaloids) from tobacco and discard the source tobacco. The source of what we know as "tar" is absent from the e-liquid, which is vaporized at a temperature far below that at which combustion occurs.

The operative principle that vapers are exercising is something referred to "harm reduction". We vape because we believe that vaping is less harmful than smoking, but we don't (or at least we shouldn't) fool ourselves into believing that vaping is as safe as breathing clean mountain air.

Compared to an eliquid containing only nicotine, WTA is a more complex mixture. It stands to reason that WTA is not as safe as vaping nicotine only due to the increased complexity of the liquid. It is, however, this increased complexity that affords WTA the ability to help a struggling vaper not fall back to smoking analogs.

You either accept the idea of harm reduction or you don't. The anti-tobacco establishment tends to reject it with their "quit or die" attitude. Tobacco in all it's forms is, to them, unacceptable. Whether one form is less harmful than another is of no consequence... thus they would deny us less harmful alternatives to smoking, preferring that folks who might benefit from a less harmful alternative either "quit or die". Coincidentally, the anti-tobacco establishment is a big-money industry... and too bad that a lot of folks who simply can't quit, in the alternative, die.

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
  • Deleted by radiokaos

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
LOL! I am thinking quarts! 5ml would suffice.
Can I pre-order?

LOL.....It would be easy if you purchased the whole batch but we want to let others in the community taste and experience our newest batch.

We are unable to take any pre orders at this time. We will announce the first batch sale by this Sunday. This sale might take place sometime between Sept 1- Sept 3rd. There will be a set amount of bottles in both sizes and its a first come first serve only. Once we are out of that batch, members will have to wait for the next round to secure a order.

The demand is high and we have only limited quantities right now and would like to make sure everyone has a fair chance to get a bottle of WTA. Each batch has to undergo testing (GC), along with a lengthy process for extraction to ensure the highest quality. Batches over time will vary as we will explore other tobacco's.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
We are unable to take any pre orders at this time. We will announce the first batch sale by this Sunday. This sale might take place sometime between Sept 1- Sept 3rd. There will be a set amount of bottles in both sizes and its a first come first serve only. Once we are out of that batch, members will have to wait for the next round to secure a order.
Is this the right thread to watch for the announcement?

Secti0n31

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
I'm very very interested and I'd shell out for a 5ml sample pack like the one you sent terraphon. When it comes to actually buying a particular juice tho I usually get 30ml bottles tho, so take that however you want to. If these are as good as I think they will be, you'll have a serious supply and demand thing going on. But to get started, 5ml sample pack is what I'd buy first.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
If the people that are interested in our first batch of WTA can let me know if you want 10 ML' bottles or 5 Ml's that would be great. I just want to make sure there are options for everyone.
Hmmmmm, depends.

Are there going to be different flavors? Or just one flavor? Or is it going to be unflavored?
And while we're on the subject, what nicotine strengths will be available?

Thanks!
DC2

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hmmmmm, depends.

Are there going to be different flavors? Or just one flavor? Or is it going to be unflavored?
And while we're on the subject, what nicotine strengths will be available?

Thanks!
DC2

To make this a easy sale, we are going with one flavor. That is the flavor of the product itself. WTA on some blends has a light tobacco taste. Since we base it in VG you can also add a slight sweetness to it. I can vape it by itself and enjoy the light taste. Lastly, I think we are going to offer one dose only on this batch and will give the customer a breakdown if they wish to obtain a certain nic level. I can only make suggestions and even then my suggestions are what works for me. Most likely the nic level on this batch will be around the 20 MG/ ML or 2.0%.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread