Status
Not open for further replies.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
If the people that are interested in our first batch of WTA can let me know if you want 10 ML' bottles or 5 Ml's that would be great. I just want to make sure there are options for everyone.

A 10ml bottle would suit me best but a 5ml would suffice to spread it around if need be.

Carmiol

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2011
Costa Rica
Im not 100% sold on this one. I enjoy the eliquid I have and dont crave analogs at all.

Also customs have been a bi...ch just by having nicotine, how about nicotibe + some more stuff.

Morphine is an alkaloid, wouldnt be hard for paranoic customs/FDA/etc to say we are vaping illegal drugs... (even though we know thats not the case)

Ceegary

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Phoenix
I've been playing a bit with mixing. So far I'm doing it with view to quick mixing for one vape session and mostly between 30 to 60% WTA, especially as not to waste too much priming an attie. Works great and doesn't dilute the flavor of the juice much. I'm still not sure if I want to use it as an occasional vape when I want that real cig physiology or have some more diluted for all day vaping. Up to now, the very lack of satiation, has caused me to become a serial juice changer, I rotate through 10 or more flavors every day. The way I feel I about it is..what I haven't been getting from juice in terms of satisfaction I've been making up for with much better flavors than cigs, so I switch a lot. Some juices stay in rotation for a few days, some are just dripped occasionally, really depends on mood and how much I like the juice.

WTA changes the game. I certainly can't see myself adding some to all my "rotation" juices, but on the other hand, I will say that vaping straight might be too much for me. The first taste I had of it kind of felt like when I'd given up smoking for a while then broke down and had a smoke, got that strong, dizzy feeling, intense. I couldn't take more than 5 hits that way.

Personally, I think I will mix it, use it for dripping a certain amount of times a day and then still vape basic juice for my flavor adventures. Probably dedicate an attie to it. But it's still too early to say, verdicts out and it's all going to be personal. Either way, when you try it, you will know that those of us who've experienced it are talking about.

Last edited:

DVap

Nicotiana Alchemia
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
Im not 100% sold on this one. I enjoy the eliquid I have and dont crave analogs at all.

Also customs have been a bi...ch just by having nicotine, how about nicotibe + some more stuff.

Morphine is an alkaloid, wouldnt be hard for paranoic customs/FDA/etc to say we are vaping illegal drugs... (even though we know thats not the case)

If you're doing fine with regular eliquids and you aren't finding yourself craving something missing, then WTA is probably NOT for you and you have no compelling reason to try a WTA liquid. :)

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Trust me... you'll want to check this out if you fall into one of these:
  • Chain vaping all day
  • Still smoking some to get through a day
  • Snusing/Nasal snuffing
  • Or generally feeling out of sorts with just vaping alone

It's the real deal.

If you wouldn't seriously think about using snus... you won't want to buy this.

Jerry knew about my fall off the cliff (back to smoking a bit after both of my parents passed away at the beginning of the year) and he was kind enough to include me in the beta testing. I've been using his WTA liquids for about 3 weeks. I drip in one specially set aside 302 Penstyle atomizer with it (5-6 drops and then vape most of it). I can actually put down the Darwin now. LOL It also immediately kills any desire to go light up a cigarette and

I haz my happy back! :wub:

Thanks Jerry for everything (he went out of his way to drop off samples on my door step!). The WTA liquid is awesome. Congrats to u!! If you want more of a review, just let me know!

judybr

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2010
Land of the Dragon, Western NC
Hellen,
Does this also squash the desire to snack all the time like you do when you quit analogs? I know for me stress is continous and it seems the longer I go with no analog the more I seem to cram random stuff in my mouth just like I did when I quit smoking cold turkey.
Of course, you may not have this issue but I really think it's from something missing in the vaping and it's getting worse the longer I go.
Judy

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Hellen,
Does this also squash the desire to snack all the time like you do when you quit analogs? I know for me stress is continous and it seems the longer I go with no analog the more I seem to cram random stuff in my mouth just like I did when I quit smoking cold turkey.
Of course, you may not have this issue but I really think it's from something missing in the vaping and it's getting worse the longer I go.
Judy

I am experiencing the same thing. I actually gained weight! I can't do the snus because I have some severe mouth issues. I use to chew nicorette and it destroyed my gums. Now they are better-but I don't want to do any more damage.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hellen,
Judy

Hi Judy, well, eating wasn't ever an issue for me when I quit. I had a PV shoved in my mouth frantically trying to "catch up" all the time... not much room for food to get in there. LOL. Also, the stress of quitting and feeling so disconnected and anxious all the time made me not want to eat. When I stress, I don't eat (go figure). Wrecked my stomach and gave me all kinds of digestive issues too... Never had that when I smoked.

The desire to snack could very well be a product of the stress created because your missing the MAOI effect that cigarettes/WTA gives us. We all seem to have different symptoms when we quit. Trying a small bottle might be a good thing for that if it's stress related, and trying it certainly couldn't hurt.

@ Sdh - I can't do snus anymore either... I've got an ulcer and Barretts Esophagus, so had to stop using it. WTA liquid will replace all that for me easily.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I've been playing a bit with mixing. So far I'm doing it with view to quick mixing for one vape session and mostly between 30 to 60% WTA, especially as not to waste too much priming an attie. Works great and doesn't dilute the flavor of the juice much. I'm still not sure if I want to use it as an occasional vape when I want that real cig physiology or have some more diluted for all day vaping. Up to now, the very lack of satiation, has caused me to become a serial juice changer, I rotate through 10 or more flavors every day. The way I feel I about it is..what I haven't been getting from juice in terms of satisfaction I've been making up for with much better flavors than cigs, so I switch a lot. Some juices stay in rotation for a few days, some are just dripped occasionally, really depends on mood and how much I like the juice.

WTA changes the game. I certainly can't see myself adding some to all my "rotation" juices, but on the other hand, I will say that vaping straight might be too much for me. The first taste I had of it kind of felt like when I'd given up smoking for a while then broke down and had a smoke, got that strong, dizzy feeling, intense. I couldn't take more than 5 hits that way.

Personally, I think I will mix it, use it for dripping a certain amount of times a day and then still vape basic juice for my flavor adventures. Probably dedicate an attie to it. But it's still too early to say, verdicts out and it's all going to be personal. Either way, when you try it, you will know that those of us who've experienced it are talking about.
If I could like this post 40 times I would.

We all need to know that this is just like anything else in the ecig world.
Whatever works for you is what works for you.
:)

I plan to use this stuff sparingly, and only when I feel the need.
I intend to add a drip of this juice to my vape as needed, and I won't know how often that will be until I try it.

I may continue on that same path, or mix up a bottle of this along with my favorite juice.
It all depends on how it hits me, and what I feel I need.

Of course, if you're a dripper, this is going to be a lot easier than if you're not.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread