Status
Not open for further replies.

judybr

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2010
Land of the Dragon, Western NC
Sdh,
I can understand the mouth issues and I don't even want to start that. But I have seriously considered trying something else as I know I am missing something. Rarely I actually have to give in and smoke. I can go for months this way and then all he.. breaks lose and I have to give in. Finding a way to stop all of that and stop looking for something I am not getting has to help. Well, I hope anyway. I know I am on the verge of going back to a couple analogs a week just to stop this.

Hellen,
I have for years been overweight and was looking forward to having more wind to do things when I changed to vaping. Well I got that extra wind but I too am chained to the vaping and not wanting to do anything else and then the eating seems to be getting worse now that I have reduced the nic level to keep from getting headaches from overvaping. I am still at 20 mg nic for the most part, sometimes higher or lower depending. Moods are an issue also, not this bad while smoking! They are not -out of control- but I am easier aggravated so I do think all of this is related to what I am not getting.
I am just eager to see if this is what is needed or if I need to try something else. Over all I am so happy I am vaping instead of smoking, just needing something
All I can say is, Good Luck to all of us that are looking for that something we need.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
You sound like someone who might definitely need it.
And if I get two 5ml bottles and you don't get any, I'll hook you up.

I'm not sure if you read my earlier post but since the demand is high we can only sell one bottle per customer.

Our next batch will be different and we will be prepared but on the roll out we need to limit one bottle per customer.

So the choice is either one 5 ML bottle or one 10 ML bottle. We will announce our sale date sometime this week but we narrowed it down to Sept 1- Sept 3rd.

I might be tempted to give a few 1ML samples out in a contest but need to come up with a fun contest.

DVap

Nicotiana Alchemia
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
Just in case anyone missed it, there's a pretty strongly held belief of mine about WTA that I'd like to re-state.

I really can't stress enough my belief that if you're content vaping traditional e-liquid, and you're not suffering from frequent analog cravings such that you find yourself backsliding into smoking, then WTA is something you really don't need (and Jerry will be happy to sell you the traditional liquids too!). WTA definitely "scratches the itch", but if you've not got the analog itch, then no need to be scratching at it!!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Just in case anyone missed it, there's a pretty strongly held belief of mine about WTA that I'd like to re-state.

I really can't stress enough my belief that if you're content vaping traditional e-liquid, and you're not suffering from frequent analog cravings such that you find yourself backsliding into smoking, then WTA is something you really don't need (and Jerry will be happy to sell you the traditional liquids too!). WTA definitely "scratches the itch", but if you've not got the analog itch, then no need to be scratching at it!!

I totally agree with Dvap on this.

WTA is not for everyone. If you never have the desire to sneak a smoke, use some snus, dip, chew then WTA might not be for you. WTA "might" be an option for nicotine users with the need for more nic and constant cravings. WTA is also not some miracle cure and should be considered an alternative to traditional methods of nicotine consumption. You will not see a unicorn while vaping WTA and this is not some "magic potion". WTA is extracted from untreated tobacco grown in the USA.

judybr

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2010
Land of the Dragon, Western NC
Ejuice questions now.
I have been searching through the reg juices and noticed the Havana Golden Cuban.. I like plain cuban but this looks interesting.
What is the pg/vg ratio on the reg juices? Do we just request the levels we want?
I use a low vg level and I know I am probably overlooking that.
Thanks,
Judy

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Ejuice questions now.
I have been searching through the reg juices and noticed the Havana Golden Cuban.. I like plain cuban but this looks interesting.
What is the pg/vg ratio on the reg juices? Do we just request the levels we want?
I use a low vg level and I know I am probably overlooking that.
Thanks,
Judy

Havana Golden has about 70/30 PG and VG. If you want VG let me know. The requests for VG is high I should offer a high VG line as well. My only concern with VG lines flavors tend to get muted by the sweetness.

Last edited:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Havan Golden is about

asleep-at-desk-main_Full.jpg

Poor Jerry... I think after 3 days straight being up and working he finally went to sleep...

right in the middle of a sentence. LOL

Sweet dreams Jerry!

wrigleyvillain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Chicago
Jerry, It's been a pleasure working with you on bringing out the WTA liquid. Thanks for asking all the right questions, even if I don't always have all the answers!

Sweet! Now I know this is the real deal. And I can bust out my present stash more often without worrying about getting more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread