Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceegary

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Phoenix
Absolutely, there will even be some that don't like the experience besides not needing it, (though most of us came from addicted to analogs). However, I'd like to add chronic chain-vapers to the list. I'm convinced this comes from not really achieving satisfaction with nic alone.

Just in case anyone missed it, there's a pretty strongly held belief of mine about WTA that I'd like to re-state.

I really can't stress enough my belief that if you're content vaping traditional e-liquid, and you're not suffering from frequent analog cravings such that you find yourself backsliding into smoking, then WTA is something you really don't need (and Jerry will be happy to sell you the traditional liquids too!). WTA definitely "scratches the itch", but if you've not got the analog itch, then no need to be scratching at it!!

Ceegary

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Phoenix
I'd keep a contest simple. "What are you hoping WTA does for you?" Not a high fun quotient but I think many of us will be interested in reading what others are thinking about it.

b

I might be tempted to give a few 1ML samples out in a contest but need to come up with a fun contest.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
asleep-at-desk-main_Full.jpg

Poor Jerry... I think after 3 days straight being up and working he finally went to sleep...

right in the middle of a sentence. LOL

Sweet dreams Jerry!

CLASSIC and true...sorry guys back after some needed sleep.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Jerry it's a great thing you are doing by releasing this liquid. I think there are alot of people out there that are struggling that this will help.

A big thanks to Dvap for all his work past and present.

Hittman,

Thanks need to go to Dvap. He has the knowledge and expertise. I do feel good standing behind and making available a product that might help others including myself.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    As you should Jerry.

I would say this to anyone that is concerned about the price. How much money has any of us wasted buying liquids or equipment that we didn't like? This is one time that I would bet that no one will be disappointed. Like Jerry said, the price will most likely come down once it can be produced in larger batches. If I hadn't already tried WTA liquid in the past then I would be one of the first ones ordering.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 21, 2009
    San Diego
    Thanks need to go to Dvap. He has the knowledge and expertise. I do feel good standing behind and making available a product that might help others including myself.
    Thanks will always go to DVap, and others who led this charge.
    But don't sell yourself short, because you stepped up to get it done commercially.
    :thumb:

DVap

Nicotiana Alchemia
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 26, 2009
    OK, I just want to repeat what Jerry said earlier, "You will not see a unicorn". :)

Old-timers here can tell you that I get like this and start throwing out math...

WTA is nothing more than about 1% by weight of what is in tobacco. Instead of burning the tobacco and smoking it all (or doing a nasty VG soak on tobacco to try to DIY some tobacco flavor, who here hasn't tried that?!) to get that 1%, we take that key 1% out of the tobacco. It ends up as a liquid, mostly nicotine (perhaps 95%) with the other 5% being the other alkaloids. To get just 1 mL of this 95% nicotine/5% other alkaloids liquid out of tobacco, it takes about the equivalent of 120 cigarettes (or 6 packs). That 1 mL of nicotine/alkaloid liquid will make 50 mL of 20 mg WTA e-liquid. Here's the neat part... most of use could smoke those 6 packs of cigarettes in 3 days. If we're using 1 mL/day, that's 50 days to use up the amount of WTA liquid that can be gotten from 6 packs of cigarettes (120 cigarettes). Oh yea, that 99% by weight that's not alkaloids, it gets thrown away.

Confused yet? Just remember, no unicorns, no visions, you will not become more attractive. :p It compares to a good packet of snus.

Last edited:

judybr

ECF Veteran
    Sep 5, 2010
    Land of the Dragon, Western NC
    Yes, I am confused!
    I don't want to look attractive, wait, that's wrong, but it would take more than alkaloids to do it!!! lol
    I just want to quit wanting to smoke completely and then maybe the rest will take care of itself a little easier. In other words, I could focus on something other than vaping.
    And; would this mean we could actually cut our nic level down to something a little less than what we are using if we get more satisfaction out of the vaping experience?
    And I don't want to see strange things either, the mind being subjective also, who knows what it would be. :)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    OK, I just want to repeat what Jerry said earlier, "You will not see a unicorn". :)

Old-timers here can tell you that I get like this and start throwing out math...

WTA is nothing more than about 1% by weight of what is in tobacco. Instead of burning the tobacco and smoking it all (or doing a nasty VG soak on tobacco to try to DIY some tobacco flavor, who here hasn't tried that?!) to get that 1%, we take that key 1% out of the tobacco. It ends up as a liquid, mostly nicotine (perhaps 95%) with the other 5% being the other alkaloids. To get just 1 mL of this 95% nicotine/5% other alkaloids liquid out of tobacco, it takes about the equivalent of 120 cigarettes (or 6 packs). That 1 mL of nicotine/alkaloid liquid will make 50 mL of 20 mg WTA e-liquid. Here's the neat part... most of use could smoke those 6 packs of cigarettes in 3 days. If we're using 1 mL/day, that's 50 days to use up the amount of WTA liquid that can be gotten from 6 packs of cigarettes (120 cigarettes). Oh yea, that 99% by weight that's not alkaloids, it gets thrown away.

Confused yet? Just remember, no unicorns, no visions, you will not become more attractive. :p It compares to a good packet of snus.

You mean I'm not supposed to rub it on my face? Just kidding.

I think the plain WTA tastes great and would suggest that each person that buys it drips at least a little by itself before mixing it just to have the experience of how it tastes and feels by itself. I think its the closest you can get to the feel of a smoke without burning tobacco.

Ceegary

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2011
    Phoenix
    As I understand it, they're experimenting with synthesizing it from different base tobaccos which gives a different base flavor, subtle but distinctive.

You mean I'm not supposed to rub it on my face? Just kidding.

I think the plain WTA tastes great and would suggest that each person that buys it drips at least a little by itself before mixing it just to have the experience of how it tastes and feels by itself. I think its the closest you can get to the feel of a smoke without burning tobacco.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    As I understand it, they're experimenting with synthesizing it from different base tobaccos which gives a different base flavor, subtle but distinctive.

Ceegary,

There is no synthesizing with WTA. Its all extraction....however taste or flavor might vary if we select a different type of tobacco.

Nokosa

ECF Veteran
    Sep 20, 2009
    Maryland - United States
    www.youtube.com
    I, personally, cannot freaking wait! I've been vaping for almost two years (September 16th is my 2 year vapaversary), and for the last 8-10 months I've been craving that buzz of a cigarette that I've never gotten from ecigs. If this is as amazing as I'm reading, seeing, and hearing about, AromaEJuice may have just made an evolutionary step in the right direction for ecigs.

Stubby

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 22, 2009
    Madison, WI USA

I'm very disappointed in you DVap. I really really wanted to see the Unicorns, or at least a few miniature ponies.

Seriously though, it's been a long time coming. I checked and it was over a 1 1/2 years ago when you stumbled on to the idea of WTA (though I'm not quite sure stumbled is the right word). Who was it that came up with the term "there's something missing". I'm still doing the snus and a few stonewalls and do like the KISS method of smokeless, but as least there is another option out their if I chose it. I think you should all get together and send TB a pint of this stuff.

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    I'm very disappointed in you DVap. I really really wanted to see the Unicorns, or at least a few miniature ponies.

Seriously though, it's been a long time coming. I checked and it was over a 1 1/2 years ago when you stumbled on to the idea of WTA (though I'm not quite sure stumbled is the right word). Who was it that came up with the term "there's something missing". I'm still doing the snus and a few stonewalls and do like the KISS method of smokeless, but as least there is another option out their if I chose it. I think you should all get together and send TB a pint of this stuff.

TB, is a legend. However a pint would only get him by for the day.

For those who don't know about TB (Tropical Bob) look him up. Watch one of his videos, sit back, and enjoy.

Quick1

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 11, 2010
    USA
    I have a question... WTA is made in the US with US tobacco plants, right? Does this means we can see Big Tobacco interested on the ecig business any time in the foreseeable future? Or is this like a small tobacco group doing this?

Like maybe 2 people?

While I'm sure Big Tobacco is tracking the e-cig business I doubt this particular effort is on their radar yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread