Whole Tobacco Alkaloids, Help and Advice Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

librarob1987

Feb 2, 2012
Long Pond, PA
Ok the reason I'm doing this post is to figure out what to do.
At this moment I happen to Love these E Liquids:
Benson & Hedges/ Virginia Slims Flavor
Gold & Silver Hangsen e-cigarette e-liquid
Kent Flavor
Ken Hangsen e-cigarette e-liquid
Newport Flavor
New Menthol e Liquid (Premium) (30 mL)

What I'd like to know is more information on "Whole Tobacco Alkaloids" (WTA).
Is there any WTA eliquids available in these flavors above?
Is there a way to combine WTA eliquids with the 3 E Liquids I love so much above?

I need a little direction on what to do, a lot of people are saying that the buzz you would get off a real cigarette is in these WTA E liquids. So I'm basically trying to either find my flavors available in WTA, Combine my E Liquid with the WTA somehow, or find a E liquid company who can create my flavors in WTA for me.

If you tried WTA eliquids I'd like to hear from you as well.
I need your help and support to make this possible, Thank You

Reactions: Tinka1

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
Hi @librarob1987, I've used WTA a few years ago and I personally swear by them.
I haven't seen any WTA in the specific flavors you posted, nor have I tried any of the juices you listed but there has got to be a flavor or two that are in the ballpark of what you are looking for.

I have tried a few different juices by Aroma eJuice such as 555, Flue Cured, Beatle Juice and DK TAB.
The 555 was too "nutty" for my taste but the others were really quite tasty, sweeter without being dessert-y.
They also sell an unflavored WTA in 24mg but your limited to 30ml per order. You can certainly add a few drops or more to the juices you already have but it will of course dilute the flavor.

Whole Tobacco Alkaloid WTA Eliquid Ejuice

There is some uncertainty to the safety of the product, but hey, I survived a few months of WTA use without any ill effects, as have many others. There are a few members here that still use WTA regularly and love the results so if you still feel that "Something is missing" from your vaping, it may be worth looking into and giving it a try.
But before you do... and maybe you already have, but read up a bit first and let that help you decide if it may be something that you should try...
WTA e-liquid - the issues | E-Cigarette Forum

Keep us updated!

P.S.
Aroma eJuice is also a Forum Supplier here at ECF with their own threads that you could check out for more info and get your questions answered by those in the know!
Aroma Ejuice | E-Cigarette Forum

Last edited:

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I think I might have trouble reaching someone for help the posts are old and the one guy who seems like the one to talk to hasnt been online in a month.
Yeah, he's a busy guy. And quite honestly a much better communicator in person than online. Somewhere on the website is a phone number, call it, leave a message and he'll call you back. Meanwhile, post there and vets will respond. The old posts are just as relevant as anything posted today so give 'em a read.
WTA has been a part of my life for four years. So much so it seems ridiculous for me to keep posting "I love G.I. Joe WTA" for the umpteenth time, these days I pretty much just shut up and vape.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Also -- consider wholecig.com -- their WTA is MUCH less costly than the unflavored at Aroma, and just as effective. They don't really have "flavors", though they offer something called "Kiss of Sweet" for mixing with sweet ejuice, and "Tobacco flavored" for mixing with tobacco vapes obviously -- but everything they offer is "real" WTA, no additional nicotine added -- on the aroma website, the flavored ejuice with WTA infused is not actually that high in WTA; they add additional nicotine to it. What you can buy at wholecig.com is basically the same as aroma's unflavored. I use wholecig's 24mg, and when I first started using it, I made my ejuice --pre-made ejuice at that time -- with 10% WTA, without it affecting the flavor of the vape at all. I used it at that level for about 5 months, and at the first of the year, I started dropping that percentage by one point a month; I'm now down to 4%, without any ill effects; I expect to be done with WTA entirely by the end of September.

One thing to keep in mind -- WTA won't do a single thing for psychological aspects of addiction; it will only help if you truly have a need for those additional alkaloids, manifested by intense cravings even if you're vaping as much nicotine as you can tolerate, or more.

Andria

librarob1987

Feb 2, 2012
Long Pond, PA
I'm looking for that buzz that I'd experience from a cigarette. I can't buy a pack in store anymore because they are all (FSC) Fire Safe Cigarettes since 2009. My only other option is to roll my own with the Premier tobacco and Light 100s tubes but its not like the cigarettes I used to smoke. I used to smoke Virginia Slims 120s, Max 120s by Kent & Newport 120s. The roll your own thing is not like the prepackaged ones that are made perfectly, its always a hit or miss with making your own.
So I thought I'd give this WTA stuff a try.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
You won't get a "buzz" -- none of the alkaloids in WTA, including nicotine, are party drugs; what you will get is a cessation of cravings, if you're having them even with maximum nicotine. If you aren't having cravings, I'm not sure that WTA will do anything for you.

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
so your saying i wont get that light headed relaxed feeling I used to get from a real cigarette?

I dunno. Maybe if you vaped 24mg unflavored WTA straight, in a subohm tank, you might get something like that, but I'm skeptical. A lot of the lightheaded feeling from smoking is from carbon monoxide, and also because of the very rapid absorption and uptake of all the alkaloids, especially nicotine; vaping is always going to be slower. Think of it this way: if you pour an 8oz glass of whiskey and slam it, you're going to be on the floor (if not in the hospital!). But if you consume that 8oz over the entire day, you might not even feel it. That's approximately the difference between smoking and vaping, even with WTA in the mix -- it will not make you high or give you a buzz, but it will relieve cravings not satisfied by plain nicotine.

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
would you say the flavored ones are as effective as that unflavored one if I just wanted to try the flavored already mixed ones?
Say if I wanted to use wholecig's 24mg I could use it by itself without mixing it right?

Yes, I think @Rossum said that he vaped straight 24mg unflavored at one point. The flavored ejuice, "infused" with WTA, is not as effective if you're looking specifically for those additional alkaloids; even the 24mg of the WTA-infused ejuice is not 24mg of WTA; it's 24mg of nicotine, with a bit of WTA added.

Andria

librarob1987

Feb 2, 2012
Long Pond, PA
tell me about it, I think I'm better off making a real cigarette every few months for when i hit my limit on stress or whatever. I don't know my rear end from my elbow about mixing e liquids. The last thing I need is to overdose or something from putting the wrong amount. I don't know what to do at this point. I just wish the people who made cigarettes firesafe could be locked up with the key thrown away for putting us all in danger poisoning us with chemicals that are worse than what was originally in the cigarettes.

Reactions: caroloto

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
tell me about it, I think I'm better off making a real cigarette every few months for when i hit my limit on stress or whatever. I don't know my rear end from my elbow about mixing e liquids. The last thing I need is to overdose or something from putting the wrong amount. I don't know what to do at this point. I just wish the people who made cigarettes firesafe could be locked up with the key thrown away for putting us all in danger poisoning us with chemicals that are worse than what was originally in the cigarettes.

Well, if it's stress that makes you crave cigarettes, that's psychological addiction, and WTA wouldn't help it anyway.

Andria

PS: it's very easy to tell if you get too much nicotine -- you feel like barfing. WTA is 95% nicotine, so that's what you'd be ODing on.

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    You can vape 24 mg nic, it's strong, but you're not starting with something you must dilute, or will mess you up if you get a little on your fingers. Mix it 25% with 0 mg juice and that's 6 mg, for example. You don't need to measure it that accurately.

I tried the Wholecig cigarette flavor and really liked the taste, although later I tried some regular 24 mg unflavored juice and liked that too, I'd have to put them side by side to say if they're really that different (anyone try their flavor extract? cheap if 5% is enough). I only tried a little mixed with other juice and it did seem to help even then. It's hard to explain the effect, it's not sharper and more clearly defined, it's fuzzier around the edges. Most typical effect is realizing you stopped vaping 10 minutes without realizing it. Negative side is expensive, especially a small order with shipping.

Well, if it's stress that makes you crave cigarettes, that's psychological addiction, and WTA wouldn't help it anyway.

I find a real smoke is more effective at cutting physical tension (which may still be a withdrawal effect from non-nic addictive components). WTA also but a cig can kind of knock you out for 5 minutes. Not a pleasant thing to do really but can feel better afterword. It's important to be sure you have time to really relax if you're going to go to such extremes.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    Yes, I think @Rossum said that he vaped straight 24mg unflavored at one point. =
    Nah, it wasn't unflavored, it was WholeCig's "American Cigarette" flavor. Early on, I kept a mini Pro Tank 2 filled with that in my rotation. Eventually, I started mixing WholeCig's unflavored with an RY4 that I liked at the time. I also had a few severe cravings at 3-4 months, typically right after lunch, and overcame those with a few drops of their 36mg DIY base in an Igo-L dripper. :D

Now, more than a year later, I still enjoy a few drops of the 24mg once or twice a day. I've gone 7-10 days without it at times (typically when traveling by air, when I've wanted to minimize the amount of stuff I'm carrying with me) and I can certainly get by without it, but eventually, I end up feeling like something is missing.

Reactions: caroloto

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2014
    LawrencevilleGA
    Nah, it wasn't unflavored, it was WholeCig's "American Cigarette" flavor. Early on, I kept a mini Pro Tank 2 filled with that in my rotation. Eventually, I started mixing WholeCig's unflavored with an RY4 that I liked at the time. I also had a few severe cravings at 3-4 months, typically right after lunch, and overcame those with a few drops of their 36mg DIY base in an Igo-L dripper. :D

Now, more than a year later, I still enjoy a few drops of the 24mg once or twice a day. I've gone 7-10 days without it at times (typically when traveling by air, when I've wanted to minimize the amount of stuff I'm carrying with me) and I can certainly get by without it, but eventually, I end up feeling like something is missing.

Yeah, that "something is missing" feeling, I kind of get that, each month about a week or so after I've started vaping 1 percentage point less WTA in my ejuice; it feels like I just can't vape enough, but it's kind of subtle, not really overpowering; I just vape thru it, and by the next day, it's gone. Since I started out by using it at 10% of all the ejuice I vape, I've just carried on with that, dropping it that one point a month in everything -- hence my need for juice i don't need to steep; I have to make a new batch every month, so it needs to be vapable the minute I mix it, or the next day at the very least. But I'm really hoping that my slow and steady reduction will leave me not needing WTA at all; it's costly, and god only know what might happen to WTA after all this FDA BS goes into effect.

At this point, now at 4%, I suspect I could simply drop it; I really think it was all the inflammation in my colon after my appendectomy that led to those horrible cravings that nicotine wasn't fixing. But, I know how awful that felt, to be vaping my face off and still having cravings, so I'll just carry on with my slow steady reduction. I've been maintaining my 10mg nicotine since i returned from that relapse, but I'm starting to suspect that I may need to drop it a little; lots of tummy issues lately, not bad enough to qualify as "nausea," but more like "slightly bilious". But I'm trying to maintain the rest of the recipe whle reducing the WTA, so as not to bring on any "crisis" of craving -- the only way this ex-smoker thing works for me at all is if there are NO cravings.

Andria

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread