WHOM is making the BEST tobacco flavored juices deez days??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Thread is a search for tasty tobacco flavored juices. Backwoodsbrew went to backwoodsblends & I'm looking to branch in new directions, to new horizons of tobacco flavored juice. I'd enjoy things like "toffee tobacco" and "butterscotch tobacco" and "blueberry bacco" or "nutty tobacky"

down to try WTA juices as well!!!! any suggestions, mucho appreciated!!

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I’ve bought very little commercial juice because I diy but one that I’ve purchased a few bottles of and is tobacco flavored is Cloudy Crystals Salts Tobacco Creme. It’s the nicotine salt version and I believe they have a freebase nicotine one as well although I’ve never tried it. I have to buy salt juices these days if I want commercial because hardly anyone sells regular juice in the 25+mg’s that I enjoy.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Just discovered the best NET tobacco I tasted to date...without a doubt.
I ordered the sample pack from the Juice Cabin in the UK. Arrived this afternoon and I spent some time trying all 10. The further I went the more I was blown away. Each and everyone is simply fantastic. No flavorants....just plain tobacco of all kinds. Similar to Black Note, only much cheaper and better IMHO. Apparently the leaves is being soaked for 9 months.
Sublime stuff at a very reasonable price.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
+1 for me on the Heather's Heavenly Vapes (HHV) suggestions. Perhaps @Bronze can give his very helpful list of flavor descriptions of HHV tobaccos. Since you are familiar with the Backwood's Brew days I am sure you are already aware of Halo. I still like to vape Tribeca and Prime 15 from time to time...

Alien Vision's Bobas Bounty got re-released recently as well. It's a tasty "tobacco" vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread