Whoooa Janty Cappuccino!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Just got my replacement stick, sat in the garden as I opened the package and transferred the battery and atomiser to the new one, picked out my chocolate and cappuccino liquid, dripped 2 drops of Janty Cappuccino on and OH MY GOD! This juice is meant for royalty not me! It tastes just like the real thing with a hint of alcohol I love it!! I also tried the chocolate but it can't beat the cappuccino! You just gotta buy some!!!!!!

As a useful side note, my switch now works great yayyy! Now to wrap up the old one ready to be sent back :)

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
Just got my replacement stick, sat in the garden as I opened the package and transferred the battery and atomiser to the new one, picked out my chocolate and cappuccino liquid, dripped 2 drops of Janty Cappuccino on and OH MY GOD! This juice is meant for royalty not me! It tastes just like the real thing with a hint of alcohol I love it!! I also tried the chocolate but it can't beat the cappuccino! You just gotta buy some!!!!!!

As a useful side note, my switch now works great yayyy! Now to wrap up the old one ready to be sent back :)

Not to rain on your parade, but yeah, yeah, yeah..... we know just how good Janty Cappuccino is. The problem is that they can't seem to get it in stock! I ran out about 2 weeks ago, and am seriously Jonesing for a decent hit of it!!! Oh well.... now you too can join the ranks of the un-vaped as we wait for delivery of that golden nectar!! LOL:p

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
seems to be in stock in the U.k. pretty much all the time lol mwhahahahaha

I have been vaping a looong time now, no stranger to coffee flavours and guess what? Janty is the strongest flavour! Now we have iVapour in the UK the Janty stuff is only a day's delivery away!

I'd really like to tell both of you to do something anatomically impossible, but this is a family oriented forum, so I will simply say that ...
I'M JEALOUS AS ALL $%&@!!!!
I may have to order from the UK to get some!!!:p

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Hmmmm maybe I should keep it for special vapes in case Toby runs out, I have the chocolate for now and some grape! I didn't have a single Janty thing 2 months ago as they were far away in Europe, I lived on generics and totally wicked/e-cigs.co.uk liquid but now pretty much all my juice is Janty and I have my wonderful Dura C and Stick, the generic batteries are all retired, the passthroughs are broken and I have never been happier! So thanks to Toby and iVapour for bringing Janty to the UK!!

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
I like to think of my Kensington USB battery pack as a little gas tank, I pop her into the stick for a boost and it lasts me 3 days or more! I would fail at filling up the i inhale! "hmm now which adapter do I plug in to refill hmm why is it hissing at me! Now its 100 percent empty as is the refill can daaamn" I guess I shouldn't have let the 'grownups' refill my lighters and I would have learned how to do it properly hehee!

Darlene7

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2009
Fresno, CA
Cappucino (sorry about spelling), very intrigued and now want to try this, confused on where you buy it - want to get the same kind mentioned on this thread and do not know if it tastes the same from every seller of Cappucino - could you please tell me where you order it from, the website - would like to keep track of when they have some in stock.
Thanks a lot
Darlene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread