who's got good 36mg flavors??

Status
Not open for further replies.

brypauld

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Michigan
hey there.. was looking to get some 36mg juice, but don't know who's got the good stuff?? thanks in advance...bryan oh and also wondering if there's a big difference between 24mg and 36mg.. I'm vaping 24mg right now and feel I'm vaping to much to get satisfied..was looking at myfreedomsmokes.com and see they also offer 48mg. what do you think about the higher strengths?

Last edited:

CHUCKLEHEAD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Redneck Rivera
hey there.. was looking to get some 36mg juice, but don't know who's got the good stuff?? thanks in advance...bryan oh and also wondering if there's a big difference between 24mg and 36mg.. I'm vaping 24mg right now and feel I'm vaping to much to get satisfied..was looking at myfreedomsmokes.com and see they also offer 48mg. what do you think about the higher strengths?
diy flavor shack is awsome up to 48mg

535cheetah

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Fenton, michigan
huge diff in throat hit man!!!! i was a 2 pack of marlboro mediums a day guy, and 24mg wasnt cuttin it, to me 36 mg is like hittin 2-3 analogs at once lol. my throat was sore for 2 days, but now am used to it.
i got mine through myfreedomsmokes.com tbh i didnt like it at first... it tasted weird/nasty... but thats was just because of the mg diff i think, after 2-3 days of using it, i grew to like it, now bout a week later .... i luv this 36mg marlboro flavor from freedomsmokes !!!

Antha

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2009
Southeast Michigan
I actually posted a similar thread: Ahh...36 mg

I'm switching between 24 and 36 mg since I got my 36mg. The throat hit is much stronger with the 36, but sometimes I want to puff like a cigar and pretend I'm a dragon with the vapor of 24. With the 36mg, one draw is pretty strong, so you won't be taking multiple little pulls. I thought 24 mg would do it for me, and it got me off analogs, but I also felt I was constantly drawing on my PV. I can leave my PV alone for longer with the 36mg.

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
With me the MG doesn't seem to matter with my throat hit. What seems to affect my throat hit is the flavor I use and the amount of flavoring. I vaped 70mg just to see if it hit harder but it didn't. It made me high real quick but the throat hit wasn't much at all. That leads me to alter the amount of flavor rather than the MG of nic.

Just my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread