Whos got the best bang for you dollar tc mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mesamay2003

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2015
AZ, USA
I have had quite a few, and if you want to go the inexpensive route, the iPV4 is the best I have used so far...works as advertised, and I don't think the build quality is that bad personally. I have carried mine with me everywhere for the last few weeks, and it has held up well. Great specs and performance for the price, I paid $75 for mine.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
elementvape has the sigelei 75 with TC for $69 on pre-order. couldn't pass on that one 'cause you know it will have the latest yihi board(owned by the same company). i have had many sigelei mods and they have never let me down. tesla has a 6o watt mod for $55 out right now. the same mod without TC has been perfect for me so i had to take a chance on this one with TC. there is always the heatvape invader mini- in the $50s with some good reviews for it also out right now.....

TheBloke

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Brighton, UK
I think the 60W VF (Vapor Flask) clone by Infinite (FastTech link), with their new TC board featuring Nickel Purity (adjust for different wires eg Titanium and Stainless Steel), has to be the best value TC mod currently available.

Less than $1 a watt. Dual 18650 (single also works). Great looking, good quality metal chassis. Spring loaded 510. C and F temps. Resistance down to 0.06. Wire adjustment to allow use of wires other than Ni200, a brand new feature found only in these cheap clones, and $300+ German mods. Accurate and reliable TC. None of the quirks/annoyances of earlier DNA 40 clones (like double-tap-to-fire-from-sleep).

It's an awesome deal.

I own the Infinite flask, the earlier Waidea VF clone (40W), and the IPV4. I like the IPV4 and I use it a lot still. But the Infinite VF is by far the best deal, and it's the mod I expect to be using more than all the others in the coming weeks - not least because of Nickel Purity, allowing me to use Titanium and Stainless Steel instead of Ni200. And it looks way better than the IPV4, and doesn't have lots of bugs :)

My YT video review of it will be up by Wednesday.

Reactions: Shigura

TheBloke

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Brighton, UK
couldn't pass on that one 'cause you know it will have the latest yihi board(owned by the same company).

The current screenshots of the Sigelei showed it not using a Yihi chip, but rather the same type of chip as found in the new Snow Wolf 200W - basically, another DNA 40 type device (but not a direct clone.)

Now maybe this new DNA40-like chip in the Snow Wolf and Sigelei is actually made by Yihi? But I doubt it, because around the time of the Snow Wolf 200's announcement, Yihi put out an announcement denying they had anything to do with it (they denied they were involved in any 200W mods being released at this time, or something like that.)

You can see the Sigelei is the same layout:

Sigelei 75W

75w_combine.jpg

Snow Wolf 200W:

Snow-Wolf-200W-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Shigura

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
The current screenshots of the Sigelei showed it not using a Yihi chip, but rather the same type of chip as found in the new Snow Wolf 200W - basically, another DNA 40 type device (but not a direct clone.)

Now maybe this new DNA40-like chip in the Snow Wolf and Sigelei is actually made by Yihi? But I doubt it, because around the time of the Snow Wolf 200's announcement, Yihi put out an announcement denying they had anything to do with it (they denied they were involved in any 200W mods being released at this time, or something like that.)

You can see the Sigelei is the same layout:

Sigelei 75W

75w_combine.jpg

Snow Wolf 200W:

Snow-Wolf-200W-1.jpg
Right and to add to this even Sigelei 75w Temperature Control Box Mod (Round 3) [Sigelei] - Smog Distribution has stated in the description that is its own Sigelei chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread