Who's had or thinks they've had Covid-19?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Nope @evan le'garde is a force for good. He is not one of these things either:

abee1874d8aca97cd57fdca5f411d4fe.jpg

Also I thought COVID-19 came from monkeys/aliens/a special, planned lab "escape release" to prepare us for the microchip vaccine.

Once you hear all these theories you realize it CANNOT have come from one person alone.

Anna

Reactions: CMD-Ky

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
For all we know a new pathogen could be released everytime another great big chunk of the Amazon gets demolished.

And i'm pretty sure the world won't miss our particular species from over a million different species on this planet. All other species would be a lot better off.

Plants and insects were here first. And the Human race is just a drop in a bucket.

Don't get me wrong, but no one knows where Sars-cov-2 comes from. No one has the slightest clue.

But you could always watch the movie "Contagion" again. As about as relevant to Sars-cov-2 as Batman Returns is.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: stols001

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Maybe it was sarcasm. But CV came from bats, right?

Is it possible that Evan is...

View attachment 886929

It Batman is in the mix there is only one person we can blame.

Snyder and his geriatric version of Batman

Sorry,i had to go there...it still hurts.

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
must've been 6 or 8 weeks ago.. woke up on a saturday morning, with slight headaches, dizzyness, a bit of fever and a runny nose. cursed a lot, threw in some paracetamol, slept the entire day and night, woke up next morning, half of it was gone, the rest disappeared during the day.

I haven't been sick in quite some time, and I didn't have a fever since I was a kid, so given the probabilities..mhmmm....

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
I suffer allergies,like most times it's mild but then that dreadful day arrives and Im sneezing like a super heroe.
I'm talking like 3 or 4 continuous sneeze in 2 seconds,gets so bad that the next day I've got sore muscles specially the ab area...

But yeah these day's it is though,at the sign of a sneeze or two and since you can't tell if it allergy or not I'm off to take my temperature.

If i were alone i wouldn't be that worried but taking care of my pops so if he gets the corona that is basically a death sentence considering the current medical conditions he has...that just worries me and keeps me awake at night.

I eat healthy and I'm smart when it comes to going out and doing the stuff i have to do (doc visits for my pops,pick up meds,food,etc,etc),got a clean up station i set up at the entrance of the apartment.

Pain in the ....,but you know you gotta do it,put the clothes away if i was at the hospital or at the doctors office (must do,because you were just in a high-risk environment) then clean up everything i brought home.
Keys,wallet,cellphone,mod,atty,sunglasses,etc,etc,etc.

I normally shop for food once a week so cleaning everything i bring home takes a long time,clean it at the entrance then just carry it all to the kitchen and put it away...gotta do what you gotta do.

Best wishes to everyone out there,hope you keep healthy and be safe.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Good for you @Cloud-FF7 that must be a rough time taking care of your dad and scary. I was worried the husband would get it (he is 55 and has been smoking since age 8) but he has this native thing, it's kinda creepy. He got a little sick but didn't say much and like, then later told me he was getting sick and was noticing he was craving to eat some bush in the ack yard. So he looked up the bush (Hollyhock) and he is better, man. He was sick, I could tell, and he sees genuinely better .Although there are concerns about the dose making the poison so maybe he would like, get better sooner than I, who was exposed to like, half the children in Douglas under five and their families incubating.

So I asked my doc about it and he said I could try it (he's an MD/PhD he loves those weird questions. I was doing awesome for two days but I got cocky and took Advil to do yoga and my being doesn't seem to appreciate that. Of course, *I* do not appreciate starting back up on yoga with no Advil on board. I mean I get over it but the first few weeks. Meh. I guess I am just gonna have to suffer more.

So more tea today and we shall see what happens. I am having more good days than bad (finally) and I knew it was dumb to take the Advil but I did anyway. Nasal congestion and sneezing are not usually part of the symptom set but who knows, just glad you and your pops are okay. I am sick of being sick but I think I am heading out from the woods into the sunlight.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have been eating liver ever since I found out I was deficient (and I wasn't crazy scary low) I eat some every night week on/week off.

My favorite is chicken liver. But tonight, I ate some cow. My husband told me the doc was "happy" with my labwork so like I am guessing it had been back to normal (I'd been doing it for like 2--3 months I guess.)

I love liver, fortunately.
Anna

Reactions: susieqz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread