Who's makin the best 555 these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hamlin, New York, USA
Been hooked on TVR's 555 for about a year now and starting to get tired of it.
I still like it, but I always knew it wasn't exactly what I was looking for.

The e-juice brand I use to compare all 555's to is Dekang. Far as I know they had it first. Ive been vaping for 5 years now and they were the main game back when I first started.

Anyway I am now bouncing between TVR and KickBass 555's I like them both - I think Kickbass has slightly more flavor.

The flavor I am looking for is the nutty tobacco, of course, with just a very very very slight of sweet in there. Not Pipe tobacco sweet tho.

Drew for NHaler nailed it back in the day but something changed in his recipe and it doesn't taste the same anymore.

:confused:I was wondering what is the 555 of choice lately?

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
I've tried quite a few 555s. Nite Lite Vapor's Line Rider has been my favorite for some time now.

Flavours by NiteLiteVapor

i came in here to suggest the exact same 555. you beat me to it, Max!
Line Rider is a mainstay of mine. been vaping it for quite some time now. i can never get enough!

Ragman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hamlin, New York, USA
Thank you for the replies. I did try the Linerider - bought a huge bottle of it on a recommendation. It is pretty good, just not the 555 kind I am looking for. I can usually tell by the color if Im going to like it or not. Slightly yellow or gold is usually good. Red is not usually what I like. I believe Linerider is red, please correct me if Im wrong.

Thanks again and keep the suggestions coming. Might have to try that Mt Baker.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
the mt baker 555 goes into the category of the worst juices I have ever tried ;-) It's in my top 3 gags ;-) despite my experience, it seems to have a lot of fans...

TVR is one of the few 555's I actually liked...

others I liked include BWB's 555, the good old dekang... want2vape's...... hurricane has an interesting one too

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Thank you for the replies. I did try the Linerider - bought a huge bottle of it on a recommendation. It is pretty good, just not the 555 kind I am looking for. I can usually tell by the color if Im going to like it or not. Slightly yellow or gold is usually good. Red is not usually what I like. I believe Linerider is red, please correct me if Im wrong.

Thanks again and keep the suggestions coming. Might have to try that Mt Baker.

close. a few of the NLV juices are red (BH, Gold, Renegade) but Line Rider is a faint tan. it often looks orange/yellow/gold depending on your nic% and level of oxidization (steeping).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread