Who's your #1 go-to vender?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeriko

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Hey, guys! So long story short (and I won't name names) but my go-to vender has lost my business. I'm looking for a new one where I can purchase cartos and other etc ecig supplies from. Free shipping would be a plus but not a super huge deal. More of my concern is going to quality and customer service.

On a side note, anyone know where I can pick up an AGA tank model for a good price? A glass pyrex tank is a plus!

IntelligentDesigner

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
Raleigh, NC
The Puffing Monkey a.k.a. Volcano of Raleigh

Best customer service I think I've ever had. I rarely go in there without spending at least an hour just hanging out with those guys. They don't necessarily have the chapest prices on cartos and clearos and liquids, but I don't mind spending a couple extra bucks to support a great local business a bit.

eikon

slave to the comma
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Myvaporstore.com.

holy $#?%... I was going to say something about 'nobody has it all' then I looked at them!! Definitely going in my bookmarks, even though they still don't have everything, Thanks!

I would add to the list;
goodprophets.com (a great 'one stop' for most things, some fine 'wet goods' as well)
smartvapes.com

Last edited:

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
My "go-to's" are:

Vapor4Life - great customer service, rock solid high quality hardware, great user community, and a wide selection of juice.

SmokTek - great customer service, excellent quality hardware.

Halo Juice - Just tried their stuff for the first time. Order showed up as promised, and so far their juice seems decent. Using a variety sample pack...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread