Who's your favorite superhero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

solonguniverse

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Missouri, USA
I've been reading comics since...well before I could read. I just think that a person's preference for a certain superhero says a lot about their personality. My favorite superhero has always been Steve Rogers/Captain America. Sorry, but Bucky will never hold a torch to what the Cap stood for and I will never, ever forgive Iron Man.

Who's your favorite superhero?

solonguniverse

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Missouri, USA
It has to be Batman for be. The dude is so badass that he doesn't even need super-powers to be a super-hero. Unless you consider a nearly limitless supply of a money a super-power.

I do, but he's still freaking awesome.

I think this is a decent enough segue talking about superheroes with no superpowers. I don't know how many people have heard of Kick-...(see my avatar), but it's definitely worth reading. Sadly, it's only about 6 issues running right now. I don't know how long its been since I waited this impatiently for a comic to come out.

Also: Spider Jerusalem

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
I don't have a favorite superhero because evil always triumphs over good because good is dumb.

This guy will eat your superhero, burp, then eat his girlfriend and his dog.

scorpius01.jpg

BlueDove

Apr 25, 2009
Georgia
Hmm not a super hero per-say, but Vampirella was my favorite comic as teen. I'd save my cash from my work and buy those really big comic books. At the time they were exspensive, but always worth the wait. For male super hero i love Conan. What's not to love about a man who just kills everything LOL As for the normal comic book trends i really liked Silver Surfer and Spiderman (Spidey) he was one funny little bug :)

solonguniverse

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Missouri, USA
has to be Batman
A super hero with no super powers
gives me hope and the belife i can accomplish anything (with a .... load of money that is)

That's why I suggested that comic book fans go read Kick-.... It's about a 16-year old kid who orders a wet suit on eBay and decides to go fight crime...mostly because he's bored. On his first night out, he gets beaten, stabbed and hit by a car. He survives and after 6 months of physical therapy and surgery goes back out to try it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread