? why 501 attys keep flooding ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisabateman

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
South Carolina
I have figured out that I am flooding the attys - I can taste fluid on the battery end and can blow it out. Things get better after I soak in the non-alch mouthwash and let dry. I think this has been a problem for me since the start...I've tried many of the filler mods and finally am using the cart cap plug (no filler) mod (and like the amount of juice better). I use a small x in the center, not a hole. Before the NFM, I was drying out the carts really quick (one session of vaping).

Why am I flooding?

(Ego)

PaulCincy

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Cincinnati OH
Hello, and for me, I would flood an atty and not even know that I am flooding it,,,at least till I take that first draw....I have an Ego and I noticed that I have to change my attys at least once a day...to let dry out...or I just give them a dry burn for a few seconds and blow right into the atty...Don't know if that will help you,,,but, it usually works for me...Again, Welcome...

AlexTM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Cologne, Germany
www.dampfzeichen.de
I wouldn't do dry burns too often, they do shorten the life of an atty. Blowing them out is usually perfectly sufficient when they were just flooded, and usually, hot water is enough for those cases where it is not.
Dry burning should be reserved for when you need to get the remains of a few weeks or months of vaping off, when it barely works any more.

Kirssstens

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Thodeepught
Sometimes less is more. I do two to three drops on a clean filler and two drops on the aty bridge and vape away.

If you're not getting the satisfying vapor, it could be the juice too, the cloud size varies with each different brand.

If you're filling your carts to get more nicotine, try upping your mg content.

good luck friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread