Why all the primer in new atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.
VK has nominal 2.2Ω, Joye 510 atties that have absolutely no primer taste to them when you first fire them up, and they're running them for a fairly decent price for a box of 10. All of mine tested-out at 2.6Ω, broke-in almost instantly, and produce very good vapor volume without any off-taste or burning at 6 Volts.

HTH

atom48

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Colorado
they put the primer in so you can store it without it breaking down. which to me is pointless cause when i get an atty first thing i do is vape on it. The only need for all that primer is if your storing it for very long periods of time

...which means it may have already been stored for a long period of time, i.e., in a warehouse.

gary777

Sep 29, 2011
Macomb MI
I don't know what there really is to break down, insulation around the coil, the coil it self, the wick?

they put the primer in so you can store it without it breaking down. which to me is pointless cause when i get an atty first thing i do is vape on it. The only need for all that primer is if your storing it for very long periods of time

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I don't understand why they have to use a specific primer. I mean, wouldn't a bit of VG be just as good? I bought some atties from GoodProphets and the primer in them was so nasty I don't really want to use the ones I still have...and there was so much of the stuff it made pools in the plastic wrap they came it.

Everclear soak will take it out...blow it out first as best you can then soak for about an hour swishing it around a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread