Why am I not getting no flavor from my reload rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

fifamymaingame

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2017
Colorado
Yeah the wicks are super duper thin literally can see the gold plating between both wicks that I got in I got a big ball of cotton from all the thining

Tastes great when Inhale from test firing the coils and getting the vape off the coils but soon as the chambers on nothing lol

From the 510 issue I had to the flavor drop I'm hating this rta from day one

Walee

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2017
Wow, I have the RTA and from your pic I don't see a problem. Scanning the responses you have received, everything has been covered. I moved my coils a tad bit closer to the side airflow openings but that would not cause as drastic of a problem as you are describing. Outside of a case of vapers tongue I really have nothing. The only caveat I can think of is that I vape fruits. I have some atties that will not produce a certain flavor well. Possible? No idea.

fifamymaingame

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2017
Colorado
3 tanks in lol so should the air flow and the coils should be this off centered I know on rdas air flow needs to be directly on the coils?

Attachments

• 15080177930981128946246.jpg
    15080177930981128946246.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 329

TrashCat

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
Toronto, ON, Canada
A linguistics professor was lecturing to his class one day. "In English," he said, "a double negative forms a positive. In some languages though, such as Russian, a double negative is still a negative.

However," he pointed out, "there is no language wherein a double positive can form a negative."

A voice from the back of the room piped up, "Yeah, right."

Hahahahaha... Oh that's great :) Thanks

Reactions: listopencil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread