Why are GG products my so favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mates.

I began vaping 2 month ago when my dearly beloved offers me a chinese e-cig for my birthday. I was as enthousiast than disapointed. Enthousiat 'cause I could give an end to this addiction that promised killing me, and disappointed 'cause this stuff wasn't working as it should.

So I began lookin' at web forums and searching for a real stuff and I discover Golden Greek. I got me an Itahka from Imeo.

Since this day I had no problem with my vape. Beautiful and useful.

I want to tell here what I find marvelous with Golden Greek.

We live in a world where everything became a uniform plastic stuff sold by giants of industry (well, here in EU we do). The "packaging" is everything. And here I found the best product, created by a craftsman, build to last, beautiful and useful... the exact opposite philosophy of the worldwide market.

I wait for a GGTS and I've found my e-cig. Thnks Imeo and your guys !!!

Best regards.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you very much for your post Nature, you make me very happy buddy:)

My philosophy is exactly what you said. I want to offer products that I would like to be offered to me from industry, something that will not happen for sure

To speak the truth, I started small and I am too big now. But my quality is getting better, exactly the opposite that the world industry does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread