Tyler, Tx
Reactions: LaraC

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
Steven Kelder is NOT a credible source.
Bunk science used by politicians to show they are NOT doing nothing.

Status Quo maintained.

Cheers
I

It's not my intention to suggest it is. My concern is the ban. Personally, as long as I can vape in my home and my car I'm fine but at this juncture, the more vaping is hidden the more the non-smoking/non-vaping public is grossly misinformed on vaping.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
It's not my intention to suggest it is. My concern is the ban. Personally, as long as I can vape in my home and my car I'm fine but at this juncture, the more vaping is hidden the more the non-smoking/non-vaping public is grossly misinformed on vaping.

I get ya!
I'm just surprised that the report that got his boss (The US Surgeon General) fired is his claim to fame.
Dubious credentials imo

Good luck Texas!
Cheers
I

Reactions: ShannonA

BoilerGuy

Unresolved Status
Sep 13, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
There is no shortage of people 'preparing for the worst' and some of us have been doing so for a long time.
My wife and i both stopped smoking in 2012 and have vaped ever since. i have stockpiled enough nicotine for her to last her until 2057, by which time she will be an attractive old crone of about 96 and i stopped using nicotine altogether.

But it's not just about our personal ability to avoid such ill-thought out legislation; it's about how to give those that currently smoke the same chances to quit (or not) that we had. That is what is being removed and that's what is disgraceful.

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread