Why buy Vivi Nova heads, just buy another tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaperature

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Chicago
I was in need of some new heads for my Vivi Nova so naturally I went to Got Vapes. The heads are about $3 each but the tank itself only runs about $13 and comes with THREE heads. Of course I always wait until there's a good discount offered before I buy anything, so I ordered two new Vivi Nova's which ran me $23 total including shipping (giving me not only six heads but two tanks as well). Normally six heads would run $18 plus probably $3 for shipping equaling $21. So you could say in my search to get some new heads, I got two tanks as well for a buck each. Not bad. Why even buy the heads then?

Also, I find it a little weird that they throw in a piece of candy with your order. I don't know why, it just strikes me as a little creepy to get a piece of candy. I can see getting a little sample of some juice or something, but a piece of candy? Oh well, that's just me, still love Got Vapes.

Blargaha

Sep 3, 2014
Sweden
Also, I find it a little weird that they throw in a piece of candy with your order. I don't know why, it just strikes me as a little creepy to get a piece of candy. I can see getting a little sample of some juice or something, but a piece of candy? Oh well, that's just me, still love Got Vapes.

There's a Swedish site mostly for computer parts (komplett.se) and they also always send candy with their shipments. I don't really have anything to say about the actual topic though, but yeah why buy heads when they have deals like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread