Why can't I find a 306a

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
electronicstix.com seems to only have the 306, not the 306a. I got my 306a from vaporstuff.com.

Good to know there is another supplier. Since I have started using the 306 we have lost 2 suppliers and one other is having paypal issues. vaporstuff.com looks like they are doing maintenance right now so do you remember their prices?

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
It is rough. There are only 3 places in the US that I know of that sell 306 parts (electronicstix, RMV, Janty) and one other that sells only kits (dietsmokes-Parked shares space with Janty so the prices are pretty much the same) and the two that are having paypal issues. Add to that the trend is toward bigger batteries not smaller and those little pinner 306s are bound to be tough to find.

LLOTEK

Feb 17, 2010
Montreal, Canada
just posted this on another page...thought I should also paste here also.... ITs basically my experience with the 306A

306a sucks. I bought one 3 weeks ago from Happy Vaper, who are absolutely awsome, but the 306A has lowsy battery life, like 45 minutes max, and now Im having issues with the atty on the 2. Ive actually gone back to my Health e-cigarette (usb version) although everyone says the health e cigs are crap. i have had no issues and they give me more smoke than the 306a which I paid alot more for. at the worst, i could buy 3 of the usb health e cigs for the same or possibly a bit less than the 306a kit, and have the batteries(which last about 2-3 hours) and 3 atty's(that are much better quality and work better)
just my 2 cents, but after being hounded to stay away from the cheapo chinese units, i say to hell with them, its working better than my so-called branded kit...although, i did have to sacrifice the cool box that the 306A came in, but hey i have one now, and it fits my chinese knock offs perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread