Where Can I Get A......? Why can't I find anything on Google?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdg

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2009
Eastern South Dakota
No matter what I search for related to electronic cigarettes, all Google wants to give me is the aggregated Chinese sellers, like alibaba. I get the occasional small vendor here and there, but I have to wade through several pages beforehand, and I almost never find what I'm looking for? Is Google restricting information on e-cigs? Am I just too dumb to write the correct search?
Right now, I'm searching for 50 ml USA Mix @ 11 mg or less from a U.S. supplier (ship time), so if anyone has any recommendations... madvapes has 50 mls @ 24 mg for the right price right now, but the nic level is higher than I want... ideally I want no nic at all.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
No matter what I search for related to electronic cigarettes, all Google wants to give me is the aggregated Chinese sellers, like alibaba. I get the occasional small vendor here and there, but I have to wade through several pages beforehand, and I almost never find what I'm looking for? Is Google restricting information on e-cigs? Am I just too dumb to write the correct search?
Right now, I'm searching for 50 ml USA Mix @ 11 mg or less from a U.S. supplier (ship time), so if anyone has any recommendations... madvapes has 50 mls @ 24 mg for the right price right now, but the nic level is higher than I want... ideally I want no nic at all.

Try posting in the suppliers forum. I'm sure someone that has it will answer :)

HTH!

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Google and most of the other search engines work on finding key words and certain other things. There are ways, depending on what is on the page and in the code, to move up on the list (the goal is to be on the first page.) Most of the U.S. vendors are very small companies. They don't have IT departments to work on the coding.

Plus the big Chinese companies are big companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread