Not open for further replies.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Still nothing.

The new website is quite slow for me but it eventually loads. I had to clear all my cookies and cache and use a live link rather than a bookmark. I have some other issues with it on my iPad but I can still get to it now.

When the new site opened I got an email alert from the test system in error. That link will not open anymore. So maybe you link is to the test system. Just throwing up ideas.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Thanks Krisma and Hightech. I haven't used a bookmark to access the site. I Googled "madvapes" and I have cleared my cache and history but I won't delete my cookies. That would just cause a nightmare. Maybe I can search the cookies for Madvapes and delete them. If that doesn't work then I guess I'll have to get my juice elsewhere. :(

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Do you have any filtering enabled on your router? If so it may not recognize the rating on the site. The next thing would be does it work on other devices? Ie tablets phones etc... if it does and they are on the same network it is your pc. However if you can't get to the site at all it could be your router/isp. Greatly simplified but could help narrow it down.

Reactions: tmcase

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Do you have any filtering enabled on your router? If so it may not recognize the rating on the site. The next thing would be does it work on other devices? Ie tablets phones etc... if it does and they are on the same network it is your pc. However if you can't get to the site at all it could be your router/isp. Greatly simplified but could help narrow it down.

I don't know anything about filters on the router but I can get on Madvapes on my phone. Hmmmm! I don't know anything about routers. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread