Why choose the Vaporstation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  1. Top notch customer service. Responses usually within the hour. Often times, within minutes.
  2. A direct customer service line open to calls 24/7. If we don't answer immediately, we'll get back to you immediately.
  3. All of our kits come with additional parts the competitors don't offer:
    --Versus 510 - An extra battery, free of charge.
    --Totem 302 - An extra atomizer, free of charge.
    --Stasis 901 - An extra atomizer, free of charge.
    --6 month warranty on starter kits.
    --3 month warranty on standalone accessories.
  4. Our liquids are different than anywhere else. 3:1 PG/VG ratio and made in India.
  5. We ship same-day or next day in most cases.
  6. Our liquids are received in the most secure, safe bottles available. Child-proof caps, warning labels, ingredients list and a professional VS label clearly stating the flavour and nicotine strength come on each bottle. We were the first, to my knowledge, to utilize childproof bottles here in the USA.
  7. Random goodies in many orders.
  8. Free tracking with each order.
  9. We care and we listen.
  10. Have you seen our prices? Discount codes available, some exclusive only to ECF members.
  11. If there are any questions, feel free to ask! I am currently working on an FAQ page for the website, but I will gladly answer any questions here, over email, over the phone, and those asked via the Contact Us page. Our customer service line is: (210) 591 8273.
  12. In case of emergencies, feel free to call my personal cell phone at: (469) 774 7983.

Thanks for your support,
Eric Scott Moon

:)

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
hmmmm....why choose the Vapor Station...????

Well partly because Eric is a really nice guy :)

But I'm gonna say that mostly because this new juice from India is absolutely heavenly. No kidding....although I will admit I have only tried one flavor because it is so darn good I don't want to put it down! Rosewater is the flavor I am vaping and there is just no way to describe it. What I can tell you is what it is NOT....it does not smell or taste like "pefume"...it does not taste fake or like chemicals. It is a moderately sweet, delicate flavor. I am actually a big fan of Middle Eastern food so I love the flavor of rosewater and cook with it often. It is a fragile flavor that is easy to over do or shatter. I am not dissapointed in this juice in any way. The flavor is spot on! Here is my list...I'll work through it and report back.
Green Almond
Rosewater 5+
Spiced Rum
Creme Soda
Djarum Mild

Not too crazy about these weird bottles though. Maybe include a little dropper for each one would be nice ?

Thanks again,Eric

PS I also like the fact that the label is very detailed with a nice orange skull and cross bones on it and a real list of ingredients! I am mentioning this because if you try this stuff and get freaked out at the list of chemicals in the juice....these chemicals ARE the artificial and natural flavors that are in every other juice. FDA does not require that they be listed by chemical name...only that the use of flavorings be listed and identified as to rather they are natural or artificial.

Last edited:

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Not too crazy about these weird bottles though. Maybe include a little dropper for each one would be nice ?

Thanks again,Eric

The reason I chose those bottles is because they're the safest around. I didn't want to go with plastic because kids and pets can chew through them. I didn't go with pipettes because they don't come childproofed. In fact, those bottles are incredibly durable as well. I've dropped mine at about 5 feet before and they landed with a thud. No shatter. (Don't try this at home... no refunds! :p)

If I included a pipette for each bottle ordered, it would increase the cost of the Sampler packs by about $8.50, 10mL bottles by $0.58 and 30mL bottles by $0.72. People seem to be quite picky with prices on liquids and I'm worried about messing with the balance as business is already pretty slow at this point. I might very well offer them on the website soon at manufacturer price if I have enough people asking and know the demand is there. When we introduce the Forest Collection line-up this Spring, we might very well include a dropper pipette with each bottle.

I have definitely noted your suggestion and am more than willing to take any others you might have. Thank you :)

Now to get some rest! I'm sick as hell. Bleeeeegh.

Last edited:

jlmanno

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Eric, hope you feel better soon!

Vapor Station has provided me quality products at competitive prices. Service has been excellent. Any problems I've had and called or pm'd about were handled promptly and exceptionally.

Eric has phoned me if anything was unclear on my order and shipments always prompt with fast shipping. Even orders that came to me From UK where delivered to my door on the 5th day. My last order a couple weeks ago now shipped from the U.S. was received promptly!

I've tried several juice's, top notch flavor and quality. My only complaint on my first bottle of juice was me trying to use the dropper top taking it out of the bottle. Eric within an hour of P.M'ing clarified that it was a dropper bottle but with a slow drop. Just had to enlarge the hole a little, I thought it was a fancy new type of pull out dripper, lol.

Vapor Station is a company I have no problem referring to family and friends.

Thanks Eric for your past and future service!!!!

wendymbracken

Feb 26, 2010
I would like to thank Eric for excellent service I placed my order on Monday and got it the same Weds. The vs510 is awesome and the eliquid is very flavorful. I usually smoke Djarum Specials and the clove blend the store offers is about as close as can be expected. Thanks for such wonderful service.

Oh yeah and I notice on Eric's profile it is his birthday so Happy Birthday Eric.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Eric bends over backwards to make sure his customers are happy. In the middle of moving his buisiness he still made sure my order got shipped as soon as the product was there. Add this to the quality of his products and the fact that his e-liquid is the best I have tried yet and you can't go wrong dealing with Vaporstation for your e-cigarettes and supplies.(Can't wait to see the new pv he is developing).:thumb:

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
Not a full review by any stretch, little short on time today. I did want to point out though that I've had my copper 510 since the end of last week and unlike my other 510's this thing doesn't leak. Have no idea what the difference is that would keep that from happening, but it's true. And this thing is really, really nice looking. No one is going to think you're sucking on your pen!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
To keep the thread going.....it's been several months since I last posted here. I'm even happier now than I was then. So here is one more reason to add to the list.

Eric really listens to what his customers want as far as flavors go and delivers!! Fast. I'm not talking about shipping time, (which is also fast) but from the time he says, yeah...that sounds like a good flavor until the time it's up for sale. Okay....maybe it's silly....easily amused...whatever....but I really did get excited when I saw one of my flavors on the new flavor list. And go figure...that flavor is my husbands new favorite vape!

oh....Cherry Almond was the flavor :) Thanks Eric!!!

vappoem

May 19, 2010
Worcester, Ma
Eric,

I just wanted to let you know that I don't think I will order any juice not from Vapor Station anymore. Really, it was your Frost that convinced me. I don't know how many menthol juices I went through that didn't even have a menthol feel to them. However, your frost felt like menthol. Further I fine your product to be package responsibly and to reward on flavor. That is all. I will not end with an inquiry on the binary, although I really want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread