Why didn't anyone tell me about KBV?!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
I am so mad right now! I've ordered a ton of different juices from a lot of different vendors, and have had a big issue with none of them having enough flavor for me. So I decided to try DIY juices. Same issue!!! Added more flavor and still SAME ISSUE!, but with a perfumey taste. So then I received of a bottle of Pineapple shake, half empty in a swap and BAMMM! There it was. Lots of flavor. Funny cause I never thought I would order a Pineapple flavored ejuice. I asked everyone, everywhere why I couldn't taste the juices. I got all kinds of responses from. "It's your taste buds from switching from analogs." or "Your dehydrated from vaping and need to drink more water", and even "You need LR atty's on your KGO." Well after spending a boat load of money and even considering just sticking to tobacco flavored ejuices, which I really don't like but CAN taste, I placed my first order with KBV. All I can say is OMG, WTF!!(both of which are KBV juice flavors), Why didn't anyone tell me about THIS joose? Then I looked on the website again to order more and their sold out of quite a few. So maybe that's why everyone was keeping them a secret. You all just wanted to save it for yourselves. LOL I can not believe what a difference it is. In my opinion any company that tells you their juice NEEDS to steep is basically telling you their juice really has no flavor and you might taste a bit of something if you wait a week. Now I've only had this joose for about an hour or so but I don't think I'll be ordering any more juice from anywhere else again. After steeping it may be better but this is great right out of the mailbox. Thank you so so much for making a really great tasting bunch of juices. I found KBV just in time. Now if I can just find a way to off load some of this other juice I paid all this money for that I can't taste. LOL:vapor:

Last edited:

Ocelott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
NY, no not NYC
I had the same growing problems when I started vaping. Couldn't find the right joose, bad experiences with different hardware and got frustrated and went back to analogs. I did this twice over the past 2 years until recently. Finally got a pv that I'm fully satisfied with and found a couple juice vendors that provide a great service. Couldn't be happier to finally be rid of that monkey off my back.

So pull up a chair, relax and toss yer line in the water!

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Welcome to the Hidey Hole Karla Lyle:) Pull up a stump and Vape a while. Well, now that you found KBV, I'm sure you will!! Here's the only downside I have found to KBV Joose:blink: It's like Pringles, once you pop, you cant stop:laugh: I'm stalking the mail right now for a lil' order of reorders and a few thing's I have not tried yet:w00t:

Our Morse code isn't working again? :p

Thanks for the order and glad you are happy with them. We have experienced growing pains since inception due to the popularity of "da joose". We are finally to the point that we can operate 24/7 but we're now finding it difficult to keep track of inventory. We will inventory tomorrow afternoon and have the store as stocked as possible for the weekend.

BTW, you may not believe in steeping but wait a week or 2 ;-)

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Welcome to the Hidey Hole Karla Lyle:) Pull up a stump and Vape a while. Well, now that you found KBV, I'm sure you will!! Here's the only downside I have found to KBV Joose:blink: It's like Pringles, once you pop, you cant stop:laugh: I'm stalking the mail right now for a lil' order of reorders and a few thing's I have not tried yet:w00t:
I see what you mean about the Pringles. I just counted the bottles and we have 12 KBV jooses and another order in the mail, and we just placed our first order at KBV a week ago. LOL Hopefully they'll start selling bigger bottles now that we know what we like (hint,hint)

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Ive never tried KBV but looks like that is about to change.Thanks for your review about them,it really helps us that have not tried them.

Heya Chopper! Nice to see ya at the Hidey Hole! :D Pull up a stump and have a vape! Can't wait to hear what you think. :)

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Heya Chopper! Nice to see ya at the Hidey Hole! :D Pull up a stump and have a vape! Can't wait to hear what you think. :)

Hiya buddy how ya doing?Yeah man I can't until I get to try some.I mailed that other thing to you again so hopefully you should get it soon.

fogbear

Feb 7, 2012
weezerville
I was looking at the some reviews on ejuice on you tube, and came across Dog and Clay. They rate juices on flavor,vape production, and throat hit. I have never vaped before. In fact I am still waiting on my mod, but the reviews is what brought me to KBV. Particularly the hummingbird nectar. I love honey suckle!

I got hummingbird nectar, WTF The Juice, Phillip "more or less" and blueberry romance. All with extra flavor shots. They smell so good. I should get my mod tomorrow. Can't wait!

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
Congrats on finding the "Hidey Hole" so early in your vaping journey. You will not be disappointed! Hummingbird Nectar is my #1 go to joose. It's absolutely delicious. I just recently got Phillip "More or Less" for the first time and it really does taste like a Marlboro. Good luck as you begin your new life as a vaper and feel free to come to use here if you have any questions!

I was looking at the some reviews on ejuice on you tube, and came across Dog and Clay. They rate juices on flavor,vape production, and throat hit. I have never vaped before. In fact I am still waiting on my mod, but the reviews is what brought me to KBV. Particularly the hummingbird nectar. I love honey suckle!

I got hummingbird nectar, WTF The Juice, Phillip "more or less" and blueberry romance. All with extra flavor shots. They smell so good. I should get my mod tomorrow. Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread