Why do all my onestopdiyshop FA Tobaccos smells like pepper ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youmadbrah

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Cairo,Egypt
I ordered from onestopdiyshop FA Latakia ,burley ,7 leafs ,cowboy and camtel ultimate. All smells like Pepper and when mix , still smells and tastes like black pepper. One the other hand , I bought FA Black fire from ecigexpress and it doesnt smell like pepper. I hated it,it tastes like grilled meat ,thats another thing. But it doesnt smell like pepper.

I am not accusing them with anything , the other flavors from LA ,TPA ,FW...etc, had no problem at all. But there FA tobaccos are horrible. Also I still have vaporbomb.com tobaccos that I have been steeping for 2 months so far ,still super peppery.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
Unfortunately, that's just how some of the FA tobaccos are (for me, at least). I can't use the Latakia or Perique Black in anything without getting that odd spicy bite. Even in really small amounts, blended with other tobaccos, they ruin it for me. I don't remember getting that with 7 Leaves though. Different taste buds, different perceptions I guess. Have you checked out any of the new concentrated tobaccos from ecigexpress or VapingZone?

Youmadbrah

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Cairo,Egypt
Unfortunately, that's just how some of the FA tobaccos are (for me, at least). I can't use the Latakia or Perique Black in anything without getting that odd spicy bite. Even in really small amounts, blended with other tobaccos, they ruin it for me. I don't remember getting that with 7 Leaves though. Different taste buds, different perceptions I guess. Have you checked out any of the new concentrated tobaccos from ecigexpress or VapingZone?

Yes I keep hearing of them. Will check them ,thx!

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I ordered from onestopdiyshop FA Latakia ,burley ,7 leafs ,cowboy and camtel ultimate. All smells like Pepper and when mix , still smells and tastes like black pepper. One the other hand , I bought FA Black fire from Ecigexpress and it doesnt smell like pepper. I hated it,it tastes like grilled meat ,thats another thing. But it doesnt smell like pepper.

I am not accusing them with anything , the other flavors from LA ,TPA ,FW...etc, had no problem at all. But there FA tobaccos are horrible. Also I still have vaporbomb.com tobaccos that I have been steeping for 2 months so far ,still super peppery.

Yay! Must be the case of "one mans garbage is another...........", but I'm thinking grilled meat would be awesome!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread