Why do I have such a bad headache?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyLefty

Oct 7, 2010
hartford, ct
Ah, I saw this on the veterans forum where I couldn't respond. Try H2O. I had bad headaches for years and years (prior to vaping) and after cat scans, neurologists, mri's and everything else a D.O. finally asked me the critical question: "How much water do you drink in a day?" - My response was; "Water?".

Drink 64 ounces of water every day, if you were riding the line on chronic dehydration the humectant effect of vaping may have pushed you over the edge. Give it a shot, it's not like water's going to kill ya!

lynleestar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
NW Indiana
I agree make sure you stay hydrated, I was getting nosebleeds in addition to the headaches.

I switched to higher VG liquids and it all but eliminated my symptoms. I still can't vape over 18mg, and really 12 is the best.

I always order extra flavor with my 100%VG juice, the flavors are sometimes muted by the VG

Good luck~!

tarynwithat

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Texas
I am a little better than I was, but I still have the headaches. I am currently trying lower nic (12) cut with PG, since that is what I started with (the PG) and I had no problems until I added a flavor and changed the brand of juice. Also trying to drink more water. I did notice a few bumps on my face this morning, and I never break out. What's up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread