why do people still use tanks when there are VMOD and REO that makes dripping easy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

inanitydefined

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
On a rock floating through space
What are the benefits of a tank over something like the REO? All you have to do is squeeze a bottle and vape with the full flavor of dripping.

because I don't like having to squeeze the bottle, because I don't like the form factor, because I like the look of a good genesis on the top of a mechanical, because reos are aluminum which makes bad voltage drop and I don't think you can subohm on a vmod, because my cotton genny builds stay perfectly wet and I get to laugh at the drippers at cloud competitions while I sit there chain fogging up the room.

edit: oh and because my gennys give me a battery meter. change batts when I fill my tank and my sony 30s live an easy life
and because both my kraken and my quad coil steam turbine give better flavor than my nimbus or my buddies w3

Last edited:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
What are the benefits of a tank over something like the REO? All you have to do is squeeze a bottle and vape with the full flavor of dripping.

form factor. many people do not like box mod shapes.

squonking. I know it's ridiculously simple, but some don't like it.

shape. Every once in a while I also like to just have a flashlight tube in my hand, some days it jsut feels more comfortable.

who knows? :)

Simply Red

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I'm here, when I'm here
I have Protank II, Mini Protank II, KT Evods, Aspire ET S and a iclear 30. All hold anywhere from 1.5ml to 3ml. Fill and go...for hours without touching a bottle of liquid or rebuilding coils. I get plenty of satisfying flavor from all of my tanks using my MVP 2 or my itaste vv v3. Being in construction, I can't stop every 8 to 10 good hits and drip. IMHO it's more of a pain in the .... than what its worth. I've tried drippers. Just ain't worth it to me. Personal preference.

Happy Vaping!! :vapor:

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
I have quite a collection. Some of almost everything. My favorite is probably a mech mod(nemesis or smoktach)with either a Russian or Kayfun. Why? Because everybody has different taste. I have a box mod, but its not my favorite. It has its place but its not not go to device.

It also depends on my mood for a day. Today I'm dripping into my Genny.

Different strokes for different folks...:vapor:

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
I have a vmod that I would give you if you lived close by. It has all of an hour of use on it.

Dont enjoy a box form factor and dont like things that leak in my pocket or when they are on their side.

Rebuildables like the Kayfun/Taifun.....topped on a Semovar/Provari/ZNA/Mech...... = Ahhhhh :toast:

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

You ask why, I'd ask Why not? i like different flavors on different setups, making a set up match aesthetically, suit my personality and tastes. i don't want bothered with fancy technical mumbo jumbo, I just want to vape. Screw the tank on the mod of the day and enjoy. Simple, and beautiful. No muss, no fuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread