Why dont the fda stay out

Status
Not open for further replies.

undyingguitarist

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Charlotte, NC
how can they say that something is harmful, when a product they have been selling on the market for well over 100 years kills more people than alcohol and marijuana combined? why? i dnt understand, and ive heard that the so called testing they have done was funded by PHILLIP MORRIS, of all people!!!!!! are they scared that they are going to lose profit because a healthier alternative is available, is it because the government cant tax it because its not a tobacco product, why is there so much resistance to the vapor movement we really need to step to our feet and unite to the word about E-cigs out there please post your ideas on what ive said, one more thing this country, wow i love it but man is it fueled by greed, and not enough execeptance for things out of the norm

Satyr

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Franklin Park, Illinois
It's like you just walked into a church and announced to everyone that God is good. While nearly everyone would agree with you and talk with you for hours on end about how good God really is, it's not the people in the church who need to be convinced. This horse is dead. Either drop your stick or find a live horse.

I'm not trying to be rude. I'm merely giving constructive advice.

vapors.png

- -
Okay,
Father Luke

Superstargoddess

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2009
Ohio
Like I have said before, they are just buying time until they can figure out a way to tax it and regulate it. However, we can say all that we want, but we must remember to keep cool and use some tact, which I know can be hard sometimes.

I do not think that they will be banned straight out. I think they will have the juice regulated and perhaps taxed, but I am not positive about how they will do all that yet. Let's just hope that they aren't taxed too much!

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
I don't know about America but tobacco, booze, and fuel have been our governments major source of extra taxation in every budget for many years and they have gotten away with it by saying it's only for our own good... and we are stupid enough to believe it. Every time they want to raise more money they do it by increasing the taxes on those things rather than fairly doing it through income taxes.

HighTech

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
USA
how can they say that something is harmful, when a product they have been selling on the market for well over 100 years kills more people than alcohol and marijuana combined? why? i dnt understand, and ive heard that the so called testing they have done was funded by PHILLIP MORRIS, of all people!!!!!! are they scared that they are going to lose profit because a healthier alternative is available, is it because the government cant tax it because its not a tobacco product, why is there so much resistance to the vapor movement we really need to step to our feet and unite to the word about E-cigs out there please post your ideas on what ive said, one more thing this country, wow i love it but man is it fueled by greed, and not enough execeptance for things out of the norm

Welcome to the United States of America, my friend. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread