Why don't we have a Kayfun (any version, originals and clones) owners group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverDiving

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Uruapan, Michoacan, Mexico.
Undoubtedly, the kayfun in its dozens of versions is by far the most popular rba of all. There may be better, easier, more versatile, better designed, fashionable r whatever RBAs out there but, without question, the one everyone who uses an RBA has is some kayfun type.

So, let's hear from you guys. You may love them, hate them, or maybe they just leave you indifferent. This is not a troll! Let's just hear what you have to say, ask, or just wanna chat about the atty. Have one special, one you like, want or hate? C'mon, show it!

ForeverDiving

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
I have a kayfun lite v2. This thread is somewhat fitting the Kayfun group thing. Quite a long thread here.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/rebuildable-atomizer-systems/436118-kayfun-lite.html

Oooops! Dumbo me... Never realized there was an RBA sub-forum and of course didn't check there... :facepalm:

BTW, just got a KFL+V2 and it's great. The main KF gripe is its tight draw. This is from EHPro and has two air holes... Super!

KFL+V2.JPG

Last edited:

ForeverDiving

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
I have a 91% and love it. The only thing that gets more use is my bottom feeder.

I must get a REO one of these days but haven't yet got to it. Importing vaping hardware to Mexico nowadays is a hit-miss proposition. I have a genuine Black Russian 91% at large since two months ago and cannot trace it. Customs is trying to intercept all vaping stuff and "sometimes" they forget to notify you of the seizure. After a month the parcel is declared abandoned and Lord knows where it ends... :mad:

disturbed1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
CT
I must get a REO one of these days but haven't yet got to it. Importing vaping hardware to Mexico nowadays is a hit-miss proposition. I have a genuine Black Russian 91% at large since two months ago and cannot trace it. Customs is trying to intercept all vaping stuff and "sometimes" they forget to notify you of the seizure. After a month the parcel is declared abandoned and Lord knows where it ends... :mad:

I can't afford a Reo,Puzzle box,RSM or the like so I built one. cost me $15 give or take. Would love a Reo woodvil :(

Getting your atty seized sucks. How far are you from the border. Could you make a day trip and grab a few things?

Last edited:

ForeverDiving

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
I can't afford a Reo,Puzzle box,RSM or the like so I built one. cost me $15 give or take. Would love a Reo woodvil :(

Getting your atty seized sucks. How far are you from the border. Could you make a day trip and grab a few things?

Nope. It's ca. 2000 km to the nearest crossing point (Laredo TX). Easier and cheaper for me to take the 6am plane to LA (arrives at 8am because of the time zones) and return in the night flight that arrives next day at 5am.

Tapatalk Pro / Samsung Galaxy 4

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Undoubtedly, the Kayfun in its dozens of versions is by far the most popular RBA of all. There may be better, easier, more versatile, better designed, fashionable r whatever RBAs out there but, without question, the one everyone who uses an RBA has is some Kayfun type.

So, let's hear from you guys. You may love them, hate them, or maybe they just leave you indifferent. This is not a troll! Let's just hear what you have to say, ask, or just wanna chat about the atty. Have one special, one you like, want or hate? C'mon, show it!

I love my 2 KFL+ clones. But is there going to be any prejudice against clones in here? Some of us like to have decent stuff that doesn't cost a fortune, since we have to pay bills, buy groceries, pay the house note, etc. :)

Andria

ForeverDiving

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
I love my 2 KFL+ clones. But is there going to be any prejudice against clones in here? Some of us like to have decent stuff that doesn't cost a fortune, since we have to pay bills, buy groceries, pay the house note, etc. :)

Andria

My best Kayfun is a clone. It is one of the double air intake KFL+2 from Hcigar. Cost me a more than decent amount from a Mexican vendor but it's very well finished and is the only one with good ventilation.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
The best air draw are the full size Kayfuns (3.0, 3.1 and 3.1 ES) I dont care for the Kayfun lites/Russian 91% because of the poor air draw. Theyn have the draw of an Evod.....although many like that.

I like my original 3.0 with double stacked tanks......holds 10 ml. Nifty....

Last edited:

ForeverDiving

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
The best air draw are the full size Kayfuns (3.0, 3.1 and 3.1 ES) I dont care for the Kayfun lites/Russian 91% because of the poor air draw. Theyn have the draw of an Evod.....although many like that.

I like my original 3.0 with double stacked tanks......holds 10 ml. Nifty....

I used to think so until I got my twin adjustable intake +2. It beats all other vacuum tanks, even the Fogger4's.

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
I run my svoemesto kayfun lite plus V2 without the AFC screw. Works great that way. Getting a decent draw. When I want it even airier I use a cherry vapes cloud chaser delrin tip it has a large bore.
That being said I know I am ordering a Erlkonigin in the next week or two. It is calling my name.
Seeing if a local shop can be a supplier first. Otherwise,I will just order it direct.

ForeverDiving

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
I run my svoemesto kayfun lite plus V2 without the AFC screw.

AFC screw? What's that? Oh you mean the thingies you throw away after disassembling the tank for washing when new? ;)

That being said I know I am ordering a Erlkonigin in the next week or two. It is calling my name.

Been there... done that. :)

Don't hesitate unless your CC is over the limit. ;) Expensive but worth it, and that's one you won't find clones of in a long time. However, the Kfs still rule flavorwise! I don't know if it's the chimney shape or what but neither the "el conejín" nor the foggies or the Aga Tn have beaten the K's in that area. They may not leak, be easier to build, hold more juice, whatever... but flavor? nah! I guess that's the reason they haven't gone the way of the Dodo bird. ;)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
My best Kayfun is a clone. It is one of the double air intake KFL+2 from Hcigar. Cost me a more than decent amount from a Mexican vendor but it's very well finished and is the only one with good ventilation.

Yes, I actually have 3 clones, but one of them is total crap; no airflow at all. The other two are Tobeco with the 2mm custom airflow, and they're both grrrrrrrrreat! If I buy another KFL+, I'll probably get another like these two, they're so terrific.

Although I was casting covetous eyes on one of the EHPro black kayfuns last night, imagining it sitting on top of one of the black Nzonics; those are truly sharp looking. But that's a wish, not a need. For the moment I need to stop acquiring hardware and build up my supply of nicotine, and maybe even PG, get plenty of all the stuff I *need* in order to stay off cigarettes. I never thought I'd be able to quit them, and now that I finally have, I have to do whatever I can to protect the means of quitting. And the FDA can kiss my shiny hiney. :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread