Why Eastmall is the best place to buy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
So I recently placed an order with eastmall and after recieving it I was having problems with my atomizer. I fired of an email to Eastmall customer service and within a couple of hours I got a reply back from Ed. He helped me try to "trouble shoot" the atomizer and after no luck, they've offered to send me out a new atomizer at no extra cost to me. I was also given the opportunity to place a second order, with no shipping cost (since they were going to ship the atomizer out to me any way.) This whole process took maybe 5 hours (now thats some fast customer service.) I have never dealt with a company before that values its customers this much, and I will no doubt go to eastmall for all my future needs when it comes to pv's. Might I also add they didn't ask me to ship the bad atomizer back to them so I wont have to pay to have it shipped back, and getting the replacement atomizer won't be as time consuming. Once again I'd like to thank Ed for all his help in helping me resolve this issue. I would recommend Eastmall to anyone because of the value they're putting in their customers. It doesn't get any better then this.

Last edited:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
So I recently placed an order with eastmall and after recieving it I was having problems with my atomizer. I fired of an email to Eastmall customer service and within a couple of hours I got a reply back from Ed. He helped me try to "trouble shoot" the atomizer and after no luck, they've offered to send me out a new atomizer at no extra cost to me. I was also given the opportunity to place a second order, with no shipping cost (since they were going to ship the atomizer out to me any way.) This whole process took maybe 5 hours (now thats some fast customer service.) I have never dealt with a company before that values its customers this much, and I will no doubt go to eastmall for all my future needs when it comes to pv's. Might I also add they didn't ask me to ship the bad atomizer back to them so I wont have to pay to have it shipped back, and getting the replacement atomizer won't be as time consuming. Once again I'd like to thank Ed for all his help in helping me resolve this issue. I would recommend Eastmall to anyone because of the value they're putting in their customers. It doesn't get any better then this.
Crash......I am glad you had good fortune with Eastmall....Unfortunatly mine have not been as good.The last order I placed back in April I had ordered 3 DSE 901 batteries that died within a week(an another 2 weeks after that).The only response I recieved was that they would be replaced with my next order!!(not Just replaced).I recently sent an e-mail inquiring about the 510(which I am now using),to see if I put another order in if DY would repace my faulty 901 batteries with 510 batts....and recieved no reply! I am glad they are now willing to send out 1 atomizer to you as a replacement....and offer you free shipping on your next order(as they never did for me)...they should consider treating all thier customers that way.Unfortunatly I am not the only member of this forum who feels this way and takes thier buisness to one of thier competetors....Once again...I am happy for you Crash!!:)The Wiz!

Dilutetrips

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2009
New Brighton, MN
I love Eastmall. I placed a order on7/8 and recived it today. Faster then all other orders I have placed with anyone. Everything was there and am charging my 601 bat right now. I am loooking foward to my new pipe. I also know that if it does not work right I will be taken care of. I will always order from them. they are great.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Crash......I am glad you had good fortune with Eastmall....Unfortunatly mine have not been as good.The last order I placed back in April I had ordered 3 DSE 901 batteries that died within a week(an another 2 weeks after that).The only response I recieved was that they would be replaced with my next order!!(not Just replaced).I recently sent an e-mail inquiring about the 510(which I am now using),to see if I put another order in if DY would repace my faulty 901 batteries with 510 batts....and recieved no reply! I am glad they are now willing to send out 1 atomizer to you as a replacement....and offer you free shipping on your next order(as they never did for me)...they should consider treating all thier customers that way.Unfortunatly I am not the only member of this forum who feels this way and takes thier buisness to one of thier competetors....Once again...I am happy for you Crash!!:)The Wiz!

Ah I'm really sorry to hear that wiz but i'm only talkling from personal experience, i've bought stuff from ruyan, tw, vapeliquid, ebay, dx and i've had a few bad experiences with a few of them but so far no problems with eastmall and i'll continue to give them my business as long as i'm treated the way they're treating me now.

"I am loooking foward to my new pipe. I also know that if it does not work right I will be taken care of. I will always order from them. they are great."

What kind of pipe did you get dilutetrips??

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Ah I'm really sorry to hear that wiz but i'm only talkling from personal experience, i've bought stuff from ruyan, tw, vapeliquid, ebay, dx and i've had a few bad experiences with a few of them but so far no problems with eastmall and i'll continue to give them my business as long as i'm treated the way they're treating me now.

"I am loooking foward to my new pipe. I also know that if it does not work right I will be taken care of. I will always order from them. they are great."

What kind of pipe did you get dilutetrips??
Crash....It's just a matter of treating all customers the same.If you had 1 bad atomizer and they were willing to make good by sending you a replacement and offering free shipping on your next order($15),why would they tell another(repeat) customer that they could only get a replacement(s)when they ordered next? and have to pay for shipping again to boot? I just don't see any consistancy here at all. I will save the pipe story I have for the other member I know who had one of those....It did not end well,but not my story to tell! Again.....I am happy for those who have recieved good products and service!:)The Wiz!

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Crash....It's just a matter of treating all customers the same.If you had 1 bad atomizer and they were willing to make good by sending you a replacement and offering free shipping on your next order($15),why would they tell another(repeat) customer that they could only get a replacement(s)when they ordered next? and have to pay for shipping again to boot? I just don't see any consistancy here at all. I will save the pipe story I have for the other member I know who had one of those....It did not end well,but not my story to tell! Again.....I am happy for those who have recieved good products and service!:)The Wiz!

Alright wiz well the atomizer i'm talking bout is the one for the pipe dse601 i think thats what its called. those suckers cost 42 usd and boy am i glad they decided to replace it, or i would been out 42 usd. I ordered around 250 usd worth of stuff from eastmall and everything else seems to be working fine. They were going to send me out the atomizer again and i they shipping was going to be free, so i decided to take advantage of the free shipping and place a order aswell. So thats how the free shipping works out, and well dunno what to say about the rest. Cant really say anymore then that because this is the first time i've dealt with eastmall, but so far all is going well, and again sorry to hear you had a bad experience with them. Maybe you should give them another chance??

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
...The last order I placed back in April I had ordered 3 DSE 901 batteries that died within a week(an another 2 weeks after that).The only response I recieved was that they would be replaced with my next order!!(not Just replaced).I recently sent an e-mail inquiring about the 510(which I am now using),to see if I put another order in if DY would repace my faulty 901 batteries with 510 batts....and recieved no reply!...

What a shame I wasn't around to help out with this one. (I started at the end of May).

Wiz, if you use the contact us form on our website, your email will come through to me and hopefully I can make it right for you :)

Cheers
Ed.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
What a shame I wasn't around to help out with this one. (I started at the end of May).

Wiz, if you use the contact us form on our website, your email will come through to me and hopefully I can make it right for you :)

Cheers
Ed.

Thanks Ed for finally commenting, I was starting to feel like the only Eastmall supporter on here, but i do suppose you have to support them since you work for them :cool: Anyway man if you guys keep offering me the sort of customer service/support you guys did you've got a customer for life:thumb:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA

Cheers
Ed.
Ed.....Not your fault you started there so late..LOL.I will be sending an e-mail to you shortly...and I have heard you are a man who gets things done!Look forward from hearing back from you!:)The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA

Cheers
Ed.
Thanks Ed for the quick response and solution!!(and for getting my wife all "Bothered" with your sexy voice...she said that...Not me!!)
:thumbs:The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Haha, it's only husky because I'm still getting over a cold :oops:

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to set things right, I really appreciate it!
Ed....I think it was just the "Aussie" accent that did it.Again I appreciate the "live" call...you really take customer service to the next level! DY is lucky to have you in his entourage!!:DThe Wiz!

I'm thinking about giving them a shot with a liquid buy, do they have coupons? if so anyone know of any :)

One thing that is mentioned only in-passing on this forum is Eastmall gives
5% "shopping points" with your purchase. Spend 100, get 5 put in your
account for future purchases. So it's sorta-kinda "like" an ongoing coupon.
I have not seen that kind of offer with any other supplier, but then I have
only used a few. I'm pretty close to earning a "free" sampler! :D

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
One thing that is mentioned only in-passing on this forum is Eastmall gives
5% "shopping points" with your purchase. Spend 100, get 5 put in your
account for future purchases. So it's sorta-kinda "like" an ongoing coupon.
I have not seen that kind of offer with any other supplier, but then I have
only used a few. I'm pretty close to earning a "free" sampler! :D

Ruyan Direct does something similar, but personally I prefer the eastmall juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread