Why full size when the mini can potentially be both?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Actually the mini with ext. cap is about 1/4" shorter than the full size without the cap. I have large hands, I wear XL gloves, and the mini fits my hands nicely. I also like how I can throw it, and a tank, in a pocket T-shirt and don't have to worry about it falling out all the time. Also, with 6-7hrs of runtime from the 18350's, I'm good with the size.
I personally don't care for the looks of the twins, but always wanted to get the Kir Fanis 18650 ext., not sure if I will or not, but it's a nice option, I have 18650's, and it uses the standard battery cap so it's not tippy like the Provape ext. cap.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
That's a protected battery. Provape recommends using only IMR batteries, which you probably are aware of.

Have you been using protected batteries in your Provari? I had read that the Provari doesn't like the protection circuits in those batteries and throws out an error code or refuses to fire with them. Maybe the 1.0 version isn't so picky?
I've been using 2500 mAh 3.7v Li-ion Protected 18650 batteries
and AW IMR 18650 2000 mAh 3.7v batteries
The protected batteries, ironically, are "ProVari Power" brand batteries. They came with the ProVari when I bought it used.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Is it written in magic marker? Lol
IMG_5497.jpg
HA HA HA ha...No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread