Why I am NOT recommending electroniccigarettesales.com...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonRequiem

Oct 25, 2008
Washington, USA
First of all...I have NO product to review here. See, thats the problem. I placed an order on 11/25/08 for some Kick ejuice. I received a tracking number the next day. I have been checking the tracking number AND my mailbox EVERY day since then. Well today is the 2nd of december (One week after my order was placed) and it JUST NOW shipped. Wow. Not good. General policy is to ship the day after cleared payment has been recieved, which at latest should have been friday the 28th. Nope. Not here. I am very upset here...upset enough to know I will not order there again most likely.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Moon ....

I do feel your pain, but I hope you get your product ASAP. Jane is AWESOME and is always quick to answer questions, so never hesitate to shoot her an email if you are having an issue. Personally, I got backed up over the holiday weekend. Juggling USPS days open vs. times where they were closing early, let alone all the orders that came in that Thursday - Sunday, it was amazingly stressful and tiring. When a holiday weekend hits, suppliers and retailers in general have a tough time!

I know this post won't make the product hit your doorstep faster, just know there are things outside our power that we have to deal with on a daily basis.

Good luck Moon!

Dr. Russell Fell

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
Florida
First of all...I have NO product to review here. See, thats the problem. I placed an order on 11/25/08 for some Kick ejuice. I received a tracking number the next day. I have been checking the tracking number AND my mailbox EVERY day since then. Well today is the 2nd of december (One week after my order was placed) and it JUST NOW shipped. Wow. Not good. General policy is to ship the day after cleared payment has been recieved, which at latest should have been friday the 28th. Nope. Not here. I am very upset here...upset enough to know I will not order there again most likely.

Awesome, more Kick juice for me.

Mommyshann

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
Florida, USA
Don't know about other companies but the one I work for was closed on November 28th. So if your payment didn't clear until then, the next business day that the product would be shipped would have been Monday, December 1st. I have ordered twice from Jane and have never been disappointed in either her service or product. Perhaps an email to her would have gotten you farther than simply flaming her on the forum for not working during her holiday weekend?

Jane, don't let this thread get ya down. Your clients know that your service is excellent and we don't expect you to eat, sleep and breathe our orders or to spend your holidays filling them. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and be on the lookout...I gotta order more coffee juice! :thumb:

Kellyinbr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
South Louisiana
You should take into consideration that this is one of the busiest weeks of the entire year. Plus weather conditions, health, etc.. I have ordered from Jane on more than one or two occasions and if I ever had a concern or question I would e-mail her and she would be very prompt to answer. Maybe you should have e-mailed her instead of blowing it out of proportion in public forums.

Just my $0.02

rsmith76

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
Bradford, Ohio
I have ordered from Jane on several occassions and have never encountered any problems. Bear in mind, that you ordered during a national holiday which could explain the slow delivery time. Jane is simply the best to deal with and sends orders out very quickly. Keep up the good work Jane. I'm a lifetime customer and have sent several referals her way.

Mommyshann

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
Florida, USA
I have to take back all my praises for Jane...I do have a complaint. I have reason to believe she laces her juices with something more addictive than simply nicotine. I used to get a panicky feeling when I would see I was down to only a few cigs in a pack. Now I get a panicky feeling that's twice as bad when I look up on my shelf and see my bottle of Jane's Kick Coffee below the halfway mark. And sadly I have gone through 2 30ml bottles of the stuff in about 3 weeks....ACK! I was smart enough this time to order one low nic and one zero nic so I don't have to worry about overdosing on the nic. So Jane...fess up, what is it you put in those bottles woman?!?!?! ;)

Soot

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
Belfast, UK

Moon - flaming a supplier in this circumstance I think is unfair. You'll be left with very few suppliers who'll satisfy you if you follow this approach. I suggest you relax a little and forward plan your needs to include the needs of others and what is reasonable.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
one thing i have noticed is what started of as hardware reviews have turned into supplier service reviews.. he he..

not always a good thing as customer have voracious insatiable appetites for service.. the more they get the more they expect.. this thread starter being a good example..

i know one thing.. super cheap prices and good service dont make good bed fellows..

trog

Mommyshann

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
Florida, USA
one thing i have noticed is what started of as hardware reviews have turned into supplier service reviews.. he he..

not always a good thing as customer have voracious insatiable appetites for service.. the more they get the more they expect.. this thread starter being a good example..

i know one thing.. super cheap prices and good service dont make good bed fellows..

trog

Electronic Cigarette Reviews Which brands perform the best? What are the differences between them? Which brands are the originals and which are cheap copies? Have you had a positive/negative experience with a supplier?

Trog....from the title of this Section it is on hardware and service. No matter how much you kick and scream and swear that service means nothing it does to many of us. I don't recall seeing anything in this thread about Jane having "super cheap prices" so I'm unsure exactly what you are talking about there. Have you ordered from Jane or do you have an opinion on her service or product? If not, I'm really confused as to the purpose of your post... :confused:

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
no need for confusion.. service is important.. sellers compete with each other for customers..

when most sellers sell the same or very similar products.. it comes down to completion based on service.. price or delivery times plus the sellers bedside manner..

the term positive or negative inexperience has long been past..

so has the term originals and which are cheap copies

the customer knows no bounds.. the seller becomes at the mercy of the kiss my ... and do it better then the next guy and dont dare charge me any more than the next guy else get a poor review..

years ah go i used to run a taxi cab.. pretty much down the line the customers wanted the "cheapest ride".. never something they got from me..

a frequent customer/me talk went like this..

customer.. how come u are dearer than xxxx cabs..

me.. what are u doing in my cab why aint u in an xxxx cab..

customer.. xxxx cabs dont have any available..

me.. welll.. yes... say no more..

the other end of scale was thank god u are here i thought i was stuck for the night.. xxxx cabs cant do the job...

either way driving a taxi cab teaches one more about the "public" than anything else on the planet does.. some of them will never ever be satisfied..

also forums can work both for and against sellers.. give the customer too much power and the sellers will struggle not to get knocked.. even the better ones.. the cheaper ones wont care cos being cheaper gets them customers..

trog

Are we kidding here????? Jane adding stuff to the liquid???? I don't think so and I don't think you have the right to slander here especially if she's not here to defend herself. That's a pretty BIG accusation!

Your anxiety attacks maybe JUST THAT. Anxiety attacks. And I would consult with a physician if I were you instead of trying to diagnose yourself.

SuziQ

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Nr London, UK
are we kidding here????? Jane adding stuff to the liquid???? I don't think so and i don't think you have the right to slander here especially if she's not here to defend herself. That's a pretty big accusation!

Your anxiety attacks maybe just that. Anxiety attacks. And i would consult with a physician if i were you instead of trying to diagnose yourself.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are kidding, right???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread