Why I really love my Prodigy

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAFO2RHh

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Cedar Rapids, IA
Well, the switched burned out this morning at work. Not even an hour into my shift :-x So I did what any self respecting prodigy owner would do while he's at work all alone for 8hrs with a broken PV, and no backup (because 3.7 volts SUCKS). I made it work again, so I wouldn't resort to killing the customers!!! I pilfered an old momentary switch we had laying around from the car audio days, and stuck it in the switch housing. The legs on the temporary switch were the perfect thickness to fit inside the brass contacts the original switch was soldered to. No soldering, no fuss, just a working PV, albeit at full 6V now, which I really don't like, as there is no flavor at all from my juice. Just lots and lots of vapor.

Without further adeu I present to you, my ProdiGG :p

Had it not been for the modular design of the prodigy I would have been stuck at work with no nicotine all day.8-o

Yea, I know it doesn't look like the GG but with the button sticking out of it, that's what it reminds me of.

Attachments

• prodigy temporary switch.jpg
    prodigy temporary switch.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 67
  • prodigy.jpg
    prodigy.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 77

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
LOLOLOL .... very nice bud!

Did you mod the plastic at all JAFO? We can shoot you a replacement switch if you feel like fixing yourself, or you can shoot back to us to fix for you :)

EDIT: Nevermind, just re-read it ... Looks like you pulled the resistor too ... Shoot casey an email so we can get it switched out with a replacement.

Also ... Are we sure the switch burned out and it wasn't simply a broken solder joint?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread