• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Why is this subforum so dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnrtn2342

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2012
columbus, ga
I asked the same question when I saw this.

24 SWM
Active Duty Navy stuck in Cali (I hate it), originally from south GA. Been married and divorced, been in the navy almost 6 years. I have a degree in nuclear engineering and working on another in criminal justice. I will do anything to make you laugh, even if it leads to arrest lol. I have done alot of things in my short time on this earth with no regrets. I have a 2 yr old shephard/lab/pit mix that I rescued and got him off his deathbed, got him back up to health and he's laying at my feet as we speak. I do have a thick southern accent that gets some good attention out here but still single.... 532305_10151172268648014_1117737809_n.jpg

AutumnWolf

Absinthe Minded Diva!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Florissant, MO
I'm glad to see some people posting in here too! I'm 48, divorced, no kids (unless you count my two psychotic kitties), fairly hardcore but old school vaper...in other words, no rebuildables around here, just plain ole carto tanks with my old reliable SB and my new(ish) Zmax... and a few others (a woodie or two, a splash mod, yada yada...). It is very nice to meet all of you!! I live in the STL area but am kinda skeered to go to a vape meet by myself.... :) I'm kinda shy that way...here's a pic I just took on my crappy webcam...

130404-031623.jpg

PeepSqueak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Mississippi Gulf Coast
Just wanted to pop in and say hi! Moved to Biloxi, MS almost a year ago via STL and Omaha. Dating and meeting people so easy in my 20's. Too bad my 30's haven't been the same. :mad: Now i need to get rid of the people in my life that put everyone else around them down in order to lift themselves up. Kinda seems that sums up most people I've met lately. Still searching for that famed southern hospitality.

PeepSqueak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Mississippi Gulf Coast
Do you guys think vaping is even worse than cigarettes to attracting girls? I think most think it's just as unhealthy while losing the "cool" factor if any or going negative into geeky.

Personally, I see it as making a healthy life choice. But that's coming from a fellow vaper. It actually raises the cool factor. FWIW. Some of us women think geeky is a positive.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread