Why isn't a mech for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plain and simple.. If you REALLY want a mech, just get a mech... However, I would recommend getting yourself a quality "clone" as your first mech.. I say this because, plain and simple, you can get a clone for 1/4 of the price of an authentic mech and it will give you a good idea as to if you want to continue using a mech without dropping $200 on a device that you may not like using... You can get a good quality Nemesis clone from hcigar on Ebay for around $50, and it will perform on par with the authentic Nemesis... If it turns out that you like using a mech, than you can spend your money on a good quality authentic mech (after having cut your teeth on a clone).

tc1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ohio
If you're vaping 2-2.5ohm at 3.7 volts on your MVP, a mechanical is going to give you roughly the same vape experience (if not a tad better). The reason people suggest lower ohm builds on mechanicals is because that is the area where mechanical will outperform most regulated devices. If higher wattage is not your thing ... using a standard ohm coil is perfectly fine as well.

The three main reasons to choose a mechanical over a regulated device are as follows:

1) Look and design - Most mechanicals are simple, sleek, and sexy little devices. Lots of people enjoy the look and feel of mechanicals.

2) Durability - Mechanicals obviously have nothing but mechanical parts. In theory a well maintained mechanical mod should outlive the person using it. In short, they can take a beating.

3) Battery limited - With a mechanical you are not bound to any restrictions set by an electronic chip. You can push a battery to it's SAFE limits. As battery technology increases, so to does the power of your mechanical. No need to rebuy the same mod with a revised power output chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread