Why my DIY juices dont last in the tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
none ..but i observed this when i fill my tank (4.5ml) with my DIY it lasts an hour max, while on the other hand when i fill it with a premium juice it lasts 3 hours min!

It could be because of the amount of VG in the juice. A higher VG content might go to the coils slower than a higher PG juice. if your juice has high PG, then it might just be getting the wick so saturated, that it goes through more juice.

Reactions: KattMamma

Alaadine

Jun 21, 2015
It could be because of the amount of VG in the juice. A higher VG content might go to the coils slower than a higher PG juice. if your juice has high PG, then it might just be getting the wick so saturated, that it goes through more juice.
mmm maybe ...so there is nothing am doing wrong or something missing hu :D

Reactions: Caro123

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Doesn't sound like your doing anything wrong, i have read thousands and thousands of DIY threads and i have never ever heard of your situation .

Unless your juices are much thinner in consistency i haven't a clue , doesn't make any sense to me to be honest , don't know how this is even possible.

Reactions: Cullin Kin

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Doesn't sound like your doing anything wrong, i have read thousands and thousands of DIY threads and i have never ever heard of your situation .

Unless your juices are much thinner in consistency i haven't a clue , doesn't make any sense to me to be honest , don't know how this is even possible.

lol very strange indeed.

Reactions: Alaadine

Alaadine

Jun 21, 2015

yea tell me about it :D ill try making higher vg ratios.. thanks though

Reactions: herb

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Nothing wrong. I notice when I build my juice to my liking, I vape it more. There is no wrong or right as long as everything is working. If your tank gurgles, or it leaks some, then definitely something is wrong. But if it vapes right, and you like it, then you're doing something right.

So you think she is just vaping it a lot more than she thinks she is ?

Alaadine

Jun 21, 2015
Nothing wrong. I notice when I build my juice to my liking, I vape it more. There is no wrong or right as long as everything is working. If your tank gurgles, or it leaks some, then definitely something is wrong. But if it vapes right, and you like it, then you're doing something right.
okay ..ill try to make higher vg ratio :) thanks '',

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread