Why No American You-tubers Reviewing Nautilus 2S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrgoe

Nov 20, 2016
Calgary Alberta Canada
I just received my Aspire Nautilus 2S tank in the mail last Thursday and must say I am quite happy with it so far. Nautilus tanks are the main reason I was able to quit my 45 year smoking addiction. Starting with Nautilus and Nautilus mini which are very good tanks but a little to restrictive on air flow for me to the Triton Mini which was a little too airy. Tried the Clieto but it vaped to hot for my liking. When the Nautilus 2 came out with the .7 coils, I thought I had found the Holy Grail of MTL vaping. Excellent flavor and air flow but it was not to be. The tank was prone to leaking (I refuse to use leaky tanks). And on rare days when the Nautilus 2 didn't leak refilling it was always messy as juice would travel down the metal protective cover. Frustrated I found the original ijoy elf tank that would take Nautilus coils. I have been vaping on this excellent tank for over a year. Now that Aspire has released the Nautilus 2S this may change. This tank is super easy to fill, does not leak (as long as the top fill is screwed on tight), has lots of air flow options and has the best flavor of all MTL Aspire tanks. The only cons I have found (these are mainly my preferences) is the 5 air holes are a bit too small and it has a lot of o-rings.
Why haven't American You-tubers reviewed this tank as I discovered it on European Channels? Sitting on my Pico this tank looks like a robot without arms.
Pico (1).JPG

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Agreed, PBusardo is a MTL vaper. So is Grimm Green.

There are a few that although seem to be DL vapers, will review MTL products. But I think the majority of the more popular US reviewers only review products that are given to them for the purpose of review. So if Aspire does not send out review samples to these reviewers, then their product most likely will not be reviewed.

Pete M

Aug 5, 2018
Someone showed me one in the vape shop yesterday when I was stocking up on juices. It looks like a nice little tank.

I've got a nautilus 2 on rotation and I have to say apart from the first week or two of learning its quirks I don't get a leaking problem anymore - the main thing I don't like is you can't really refill it on the go and because it's a small tank it needs refilling often - it seems like Aspire have taken note of the main selling points of the Zenith and solved that issue with the 2s topfill system. I can't really justify getting another tank atm, but would consider it if I do.

He wasn't trying to upsell btw he just knows I like an airy MTL vape and is generally a nice guy Don't know about anyone else but I find the best customer service I get is in vape shops these days because the assistants have genuine interest in the products and like having a natter about them!

Reactions: Opinionated

todd0864

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
USA
I got the tank in black tonight. Using the 1.8 coil and it’s keeping up nicely. Working on my 2nd refill so I’ll see how it is over a couple of days. Refilling can be messy if you use a dropper. I don’t mind buying new coils if they keep working this good. I should have just bought this instead of the Tigon. Tonight, I am happy. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
There are a few that although seem to be DL vapers, will review MTL products. But I think the majority of the more popular US reviewers only review products that are given to them for the purpose of review. So if Aspire does not send out review samples to these reviewers, then their product most likely will not be reviewed.
Not really true, they need to received device + cheq to make those review ..... else.

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2017
UK
If it wasn’t for the need to empty the tank in order to get the coil replaced I would have loved to try out that Nautilus 2S. It looks beautiful, especially with that drip-tip (anyone knows where to find it?) and from what I’ve heard it’s a very good flavored mtl tank.
Hi - The 2ml / TPD version lets you swap the coil with liquid in the tank.

That said, try to find a review where someone takes it apart and shows a coil swap.

• Useful
Reactions: Opinionated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread