Why No Response from Puresmoker??

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Steve, I didn't want to do this on the forum but don't know what else to do. I sent you and Daniel about 6 emails since 3-12-09 about problems with my penstyle and have received no responses. It's been almost 10 days now and I have little time to get this resolved due to unexpected travel requirements. Please contact me as soon as possible.

Thank you

green-lantern

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
He is probably exhausted. I hope he gets back to you soon. I still haven't received an order that I placed on the 4th. I'm not sure what your problem is but I know PS is overwhelmed right now. I also have a pass through that doesn't work but I'm just waiting till they get settled to get a replacement. Maybe I should expect more but I think they are trying to keep it together the best as possible. Steve was on line last night trying to help me when all the chaos was happening.

CellWho

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Why is everyone making excuses for PS. I think we all understand that the guy just moved and he got slammed, but wv2win emailed Steve and Daniel several times over the last 10 days. As far as I knew, Daniel wasn't moving halfway across the country, Steve was. Steve even communicated that Daniel would be handling communication for their organization while he's moving. So why didn't he respond?

I've read over and over again people having positive experiences with PS, and I think that's great. I just don't understand why everyone makes so many excuses for them when someone posts something even remotely negative. So, wv2sin, I think it sucks that you've been trying to get in touch with a supplier for 10 days without any communication back. I really hope they resolve your issue before you go out of town.

quaa

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
yeah I emailed both of them 2 times about trying to switch out my pilot to a dse901... been waiting 8 days now. =(

actually i was going to create a thread about this, guess it makes me feel better that i am not the only one who has been waiting and sent multiple emails to both of them. I hope steve takes care of all of us like everyone says that he will. =D

Last edited:

]v[icr0-kn0x

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Sacramento, CA
Wv2Win and CellWho, I feel your pain about this matter. I on the other hand actually had a better responds time from Daniel during those days Steve was moving. I actually sent a message through usage of there contact system on there site and got a responds in a few days. I'm not sure what method you guys choose, but maybe try to PM them on here and try both a email and using there contact system on there site.

quaa

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
]v[icr0-kn0x;147318 said:
Wv2Win and CellWho, I feel your pain about this matter. I on the other hand actually had a better responds time from Daniel during those days Steve was moving. I actually sent a message through usage of there contact system on there site and got a responds in a few days. I'm not sure what method you guys choose, but maybe try to PM them on here and try both a email and using there contact system on there site.

=/ i have actually tried email and contact system on the site and got no reply.

probably going to send a pm on here later today

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I held off posting on here because of the move. But when I saw that Steve was posting back and forth with members of the forum the last two days, I thought that this might be the way he wants us to communicate. Instead of requesting a refund on my penstyle, I figured Steve would rather do an exchange and since I'm going to have to be gone for at least a month, I figured I would just get more liquid. As long as I can get the liquid I need before I leave in exchange for the defective penstyle, I will be fine. But if all the liquid is gone after all the emails I sent since 3-12, I'm afraid I will not be a "happy camper". It probably would have helped if puresmoker would have outlined prior to the move the best method to communicate during this timeframe and the timeframe to allow to receive a response.

I will be the first to post positive feedback when this problem is resolved.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
theyre probably swamped, i PMed steve the night of the opening and got a response like... instantly. but he was probably taking time to answer stuff.

you could always call?[/quote]

I could call?????????? I would have no problem calling IF I had a phone number to call. Would you provide me the number??????????

The # shows up in the confirmation when paying by paypal... but it is a Cali # and I am not sure it is a cellphone.. I also think it is REALLY unfair to post it up here considering how much Steve has to do. I am sure if you want juice he doesnt have in stock he would even send you his OWN juice to make up for it... cause he is that kinda guy. What juices were you lookin for wv? I have a few PS juices left and I am allergic to PG so I STILL can't use them without gettin sick. (I kept them in case I could "adjust" to the allergy... but I have not been able to).

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
The # shows up in the confirmation when paying by paypal... but it is a Cali # and I am not sure it is a cellphone.. I also think it is REALLY unfair to post it up here considering how much Steve has to do. I am sure if you want juice he doesnt have in stock he would even send you his OWN juice to make up for it... cause he is that kinda guy. What juices were you lookin for wv? I have a few PS juices left and I am allergic to PG so I STILL can't use them without gettin sick. (I kept them in case I could "adjust" to the allergy... but I have not been able to).

First, Spikey, I don't agree that I was "unfair" in any way. My post was not a rant or an attack in any way. I was simply asking for a response to a number of requests for help. As I stated, once I saw that Steve had his site up and running and was taking the time to communicate on this forum with other members, I was asking for communication, also. I was not aware of a provided number to puresmoker for assistance. There is not one on the business cards provided with shipped products. There is not one provided on their web site. I am a small business person myself. If calls were welcomed, I believe a number would be readily provided. I communicated via email and messages through the web site which is the only way that I have received communication from Steve and Daniel. DO NOT MAKE THIS INTO SOMETHING IT IS NOT. I have recommended puresmoker to 50 or more people and even made up small cards to hand out with their web site address on the cards. So, this is not a negative take on puresmoker. If I do a negative post on this forum about a supplier there will be no doubt that it is negative I can assure you.

I appreciate your offer on the liquid. I am looking for riskee, 24mg and 36mg. I am confident, however, that Steve will get back to me soon and will get me what I need in a few days.

He does not have a business # right now... but has to provide one to paypal so the payment receipt has one (but it is a Cali # so is prob not relevant in TN anyway).

Please don't misunderstand... I am not condemning you for this post... people have a right to know if they are the only one or not. I was only saying it would be unfair to post his personal phone number up here (because some ..... would actually do that!) so he doesn't get 8 million phone calls while I am sure he is trying his damndest to answer emails lol :)

I have some Riskee in 11MG and I have some Tennessee Cured in 24. If I mixed them it could be about 18MG... not sure that would help. I am sure he will get back to you though.

I didn't post it previously because I didn't want anybody to be mad that I got a response... but I have been waiting for a 901 replacement battery and a 401 atomizer which were accidentally left out of my order in February and after I placed my most recent order on 3/20 I wrote an email asking him to include them in my order if he had them in stock. I got a response within a few hours. My suggestion? You all know how email works. You should know from his postings that Steve is a latenight person (like myself). If you send an email after 1am EST (or is Nashville Central time?) when most people are sleeping and he is not getting a lot of incoming email then it is less likely to get lost in a sea of other emails. Just a hint.

When I email in the daytime.. takes a little time to get back to me.. but in the middle of the night? much less time. Also... I do 400 emails a day.. and I know that the ones I reply to fastest are the ones that require the LEAST effort (in an attempt to clear out my inbox) so if you make each email SIMPLE and request something clearly that will not be too complex.. it helps. Try sending a seperate email about ONE thing if that is the most relevant.

Hope that is helpful...

First, Spikey, I don't agree that I was "unfair" in any way. My post was not a rant or an attack in any way. I was simply asking for a response to a number of requests for help. As I stated, once I saw that Steve had his site up and running and was taking the time to communicate on this forum with other members, I was asking for communication, also. I was not aware of a provided number to puresmoker for assistance. There is not one on the business cards provided with shipped products. There is not one provided on their web site. I am a small business person myself. If calls were welcomed, I believe a number would be readily provided. I communicated via email and messages through the web site which is the only way that I have received communication from Steve and Daniel. DO NOT MAKE THIS INTO SOMETHING IT IS NOT. I have recommended puresmoker to 50 or more people and even made up small cards to hand out with their web site address on the cards. So, this is not a negative take on puresmoker. If I do a negative post on this forum about a supplier there will be no doubt that it is negative I can assure you.

I appreciate your offer on the liquid. I am looking for riskee, 24mg and 36mg. I am confident, however, that Steve will get back to me soon and will get me what I need in a few days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread