Not open for further replies.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
PBusardo is my favorite youtube reviewer when it comes to vaping. Does anyone know why he has never reviewed a Reo? I just find it really odd.

Because it is a game changer. It would make everything else........suck.

Don't see how a reviewer can vape the best then try to compare other stuff.

In all reality the REO is the whole package. Not just how good the juice tastes or how massive the vapor. It also has so many good points for aesthetics and durability.

I really would like to see him do a video review. Then welcome him to Reoville!

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
whoknows.gif

Maybe he is the type that needs one sent to him to review or just simply REOs are bought by so many and commented on by so many his reviews are not needed. whoknows.gif

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Because he fears the following scenario:

He'd review the REO, look shocked in the video, realize he has found the end-game vaping machine, catch the Reovirus, buy 10 REOs in one shot along with 20 RM2, quit making video reviews since the answer to everything in life is called REO, close his channel and retire to a far, far away house in Reoville where people would tell tales of the juicy plumes of vapor that clouded the sky 24/7.

I thought it was pretty obvious.
:D:2cool:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
That's true guys. I do appreciate that grimmgreen did one at least. I just wish Busardo did so more people would know about them. Considering not all vapers come to the forum.[/QUOTE]

True but word of mouth out trumps any review imo. Well before this forum and when this was a lonely Supplier Thread a few of us old-timers bought the REO without any reviews or word of mouth for that matter. Noobs curiosity find their way here eventually. ;)

Last edited:

gmb225

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
somerset ky
i heard him say hes afraid to review anything that has a following. if he says anything negative the following would somehow sense it and hunt him down in the middle of the night, draw and quarter him, hang him and burn him at the stake all at the same time! sometimes its best to know when to keep ur nose out of it!

_more_

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
He goes into details,and he is funny. I would like to see him review a REO after he used it for 10 days.

Any ways I hate when a reviewer can't make something work and then because it doesn't work for them they trash it.

I just cleaned up my subscriptions to vape reviewers on youtube. I don't need them anymore because my search is over :)

Oh, all except people who use REOs and don't use other mods

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
i heard him say hes afraid to review anything that has a following. if he says anything negative the following would somehow sense it and hunt him down in the middle of the night, draw and quarter him, hang him and burn him at the stake all at the same time! sometimes its best to know when to keep ur nose out of it!

Lol he then he done messed up when he finally reviewed the provari.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010

yepnod.gif
Proof he is a smart man.

KwhyLE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
CA

I dont think anyone in Reoville has that much hate in them to do that. I mean, we can be E-Thugs, but my 4 year old nephew can be one too.

If he's a reviewer, shouldn't he review the spectrum of the vaping world? I dont think I've seen a box mod other than the MVP in his review. (im probably wrong) Disclaimer: I enjoy is videos and I know he has his biases.

Lol he then he done messed up when he finally reviewed the provari.

Convinced me to buy a Vari... even though GrimmGreen kind of knocked it.

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
Can you imagine how annoying 30 minutes of "gee, it still vapes like it's supposed to" and "let me show you...well, forget it, it's too easy to explain" would be?

Slap a reomizer on, watch ten minutes worth of coil videos, what else is there? If you skip the reomizer I suppose filling cartos vs filling atties could take up a couplle minutes.

CATastrophe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Purradise (NETN)
I dont think anyone in Reoville has that much hate in them to do that. I mean, we can be E-Thugs, but my 4 year old nephew can be one too.

If he's a reviewer, shouldn't he review the spectrum of the vaping world? I dont think I've seen a box mod other than the MVP in his review. (im probably wrong) Disclaimer: I enjoy is videos and I know he has his biases.

Convinced me to buy a Vari... even though GrimmGreen kind of knocked it.

Of course we wouldn't resort to thuggery. :oops: But perhaps it's just never been on his radar. I do find his reviews highly entertaining. Maybe he'd come out wearing a big box with a tinfoil tube on his head (for the RM2) with an attached drip tip made from an empty paper towel tube. :D It would at least be as entertaining as his review on whatever tank that was with the different length wicks. :p

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah

ROFL
    I made that mistake on the Zen forum ............... never again :lol:

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 21, 2010
    Binghamton, NY
    He has so much back log of free stuff to review someone would have to send him a new one.
    He doesn't have the need to buy anything to review anymore.

Maybe I am biased now because of being a REOnaut for 3 years almost but it is no longer the be all end all that it used to be.
    I have at least 3 other devices that vape just as well (as long as you can build a coil well) and a couple are smaller than a REO Grand hold 4ml of juice, don't leak, and you don't even have to squonk .... just the perfect hit every time.

All that said though I still love my REOs and even though i can go a couple days without touching one if I'm home its my out and about device 95% of the time.

Okay come hunt me down now :(

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Costa Mesa, CA
    He hasn't reviewed the Vmod.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the majority of his reviews are of products that were sent to him for free. Maybe Rob isn't willing to send out free REOs. Can't blame him for that.

Maybe Phil is secretly a REOnaut who chain vapes a pink "Dimitri Edition" VV Grand when alone in his basement. Maybe he's the selfish type who doesn't want to clue in the rest of the world to the REO's superiority.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread