Why the Evic VT Kicks Ash in Watts Mode!

Status
Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Had my Evic Vt for about a week and it kicks ash in Watts Mode.
Yes it does have TC capability, but it seems that all the reviews are concentrating on the TC part instead of on the Watts part. So the value of this APV is getting lost.

Moderators please keep this post in the regular Variable Voltage Section because this post is not about it's TC capabilities.

Price wise at $45.95 for what it offers it's a steal. Especially for someone who doesn't own 18650 batteries and a charger. Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette | myvaporstore add an additional $10.00 for the complete kit with a Atty and just buy juice and you are off and running. Seriously this APV is one of the best values on the market.

I've been using it in wattage mode and it kicks Ash.
With 5000mah it has enough battery power to handle the 50 or 60 watts unlike the 2600 mah mods that sag at these high wattages.

The competition is generally running on either 1 18650 Battery or 2 18650 Batteries.

The 1 18650 while available in small size, simply don't have enough stamina to vape in the 40 -60 Watt mode. Too much battery sag. Yes they are smaller but what good is it if after 15 minutes you aren't getting the full wattage.

The Two 18650 Mods are very Big and strong enough to vape at 50 Watts stably. The form factor on these is much larger then the Evic VT. I have a Cloupor GT 80 and feel awkward using mine in public. My boss called it a Vape Gun!

The Evic Vt is a great compromise. It fits comfortably in my hand and can be completely covered for stealth vaping.

The reason why it has a smaller form factor then the 2 18650 Mods is because it has 3 built in battery packs & is not constrained by the 18650 form factor. They are running in parallel providing 5000mah of battery power. The battery has the stamina to vape many hours at 50 Watts with no sag and this Apv is shorter and less wide then the 2 18650 Mods. Arguably this is one of the most popular mods in the market and I have not heard about one battery issue.

If the user is only using in Wattage Mode it is super easy to use. In addition the USB Pass through works great and you can charge and vape wherever you have a micro usb cable.

My Two Battery Mod is now being used at home with a full size Crown Tank .25 Dual Coil at 45 -50 Watts and my Evic VT is being carried around town and to work. I've combined it with a Tobeco Super Tank Mini and it's a great combination. I'm very happy with my Evic and recommend it highly to those who will vape below 60 Watts.

It's the ideal entry APV because it has the potential to go up to 60 Watts, so a beginner has room to grow. I've found that most of the Tanks on the market you don't need to go to 50-60 watts. But some like the Crown are under powered at 30 Watts.
Also take into account that there is no battery or charger decisions and it really makes vaping simple.

Since the price on this unit has fallen down to around $45.00. One could just get two of them and alternate or with the USB passthrough could make due with just one.

Last edited:
Reactions: chohan

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I've owned the Evic VT since it's debut and love getting 4 days of use before recharging running under 20 watts mostly. It's a steal currently, since Joyetech is concentrating on the Evic VTC Mini. For me, it's all about battery life and durability, and the VT delivers. It is my daily carry.
Glad to hear that it's durable. Mine feels solid as a rock but durability is an intangible that you will only find out about with time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread