why we vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marius_Kingsley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Hillsboro, OR
Yes and no. I've was always a very considerate smoker. Like always standing down-wind of non-smokers, letting people walking close behind me pass ahead so they don't have to breathe my smoke, etc. I never smoked in the house, but the crap that it leaves on my clothes would make her asthma act up when I came inside after smoking, or in the car. With vaping, I can sit right next to her on the couch vaping all day and it doesn't bother her at all! In fact, she enjoys vaping the more fruity flavors and just doesn't inhale.

Marius_Kingsley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Hillsboro, OR
I vape a 50/50 mix of PG and VG. She's had no problems at all, and couldn't be happier. She always swore she'd never date a smoker, but I was smoking when we got together 9 years ago, and continued smoking until June 13th. I tried gum, lozenges, patches, and they all just got me angry because they didn't deliver nicotine the right way and my brain wanted a damn cigarette! Vaping was an instant, easy switch for me. I had one cigarette at the end of the day I got my PV, just to see the difference. I threw 2/3 of a pack away the next morning and haven't looked back...except for camping last weekend. But once I got home, smokes are gone again.

The Goo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
St. Paul, Minnesota
I vape because quitting smoking was the best thing I've ever done for myself. The best thing about all this is, we get to pass this information on and help other smokers become successful at quitting! That is a reward in itself. When people see a large number of people being successful with something, they are more likely to try it and be successful! ECF is a great & supportive community for all of this. I don't thank myself for quitting smoking, I thank all those who have helped and continue to help me. :)

bfrie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Circle Pines, Minnesota
I vape because quitting smoking was the best thing I've ever done for myself. The best thing about all this is, we get to pass this information on and help other smokers become successful at quitting! That is a reward in itself. When people see a large number of people being successful with something, they are more likely to try it and be successful! ECF is a great & supportive community for all of this. I don't thank myself for quitting smoking, I thank all those who have helped and continue to help me. :)
and as a bonus you got out before minnesota threw that extra $1.60 in tax on cigarettes ;)

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
It was time, truth is my don't laugh, as I know some wont. But my spiritual advisor (psychics) have been going to for a long time and I have a friend who is gifted in that way as well scared the bejeebus out of me.
Also though my body was giving me sings it was time I was hardheaded.
I vape because loved to smoke a safer simpler alternative.
Or an easier softer way.......

bfrie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Circle Pines, Minnesota
That vid was amazing! I vape cause of my health and my kids.

i vape purely for health and to not end up like the rest of my family; one side is completely full of smokers or chewers. they will all die prematurely unfortunately :/ i started out to save money, but quickly abandoned that. its way to much of a hobby for me now to save money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread